Goodbye, 2022! Today, let’s take a look back at the year at the best posts on Merrick’s Art.
THESE WERE THE BEST POSTS OF 2022 ON MERRICK’S ART!
I love seeing which posts were the best and most popular posts of the year on my blog, and I thought you might love seeing them too! Maybe you read every one of them, or maybe some of them are brand new to you.
Here are the top 10 posts on Merrick’s Art this year:
1. 7 Tips for Choosing Outfits for Family Photos
- Always the most popular post of the year! We expanded it this year with outfit ideas for different themes, and ideas for the whole family. You can see that RIGHT HERE.
2. What to Wear to a Graduation
- This was a fun one to put together with ideas for guests and grads!
3. Teacher Capsule Wardrobe
- This was a fun post to put together with lots of mix and match teacher outfit ideas!
4. Straight Leg Jeans vs. Skinny Jeans
- I did a whole series this fall with different styles of jeans if you’re branching out from skinny jeans. This was one of them that I did with Kristy, all about straight leg jeans on two body types. It was a good one!
5. How to Layer a Sweater Over a Dress
- If you’re trying to get more out of your closet, this post is for you! It’s all about how to layer over a dress to make your dresses more versatile.
6. What Shoes Should You Wear With Wide Leg Pants?
- Here’s the answer if you’ve been wondering!
7. How Your Jeans Should Fit + Tips for Buying the Perfect Pair
- If you struggle to buy jeans that fit, this post is for you!
8. How to Throw a Favorite Things Party
- This is my favorite annual party and it’s so simple to throw! I love that you guys have loved throwing your own.
9. How to Fix Armhole That Are Too Big
- It’s so annoying when cap sleeve or sleeveless tops have big gaping arm holes. Here’s a quick fix.
10. 4 Great Chelsea Boot Outfits
- If you bought THEEE chelsea boots, this is a great one to reference to see just how versatile they are!