We can all put on a t-shirt and jeans, but it’s really easy for an outfit like that to feel blah. Check out these 10 t-shirt and jeans outfit ideas that are cute and fun.
How can you make a t-shirt and jeans outfit look cuter?
A simple tee and jeans is a go-to outfit combination for most of us, right? But that simple combo can also be boring. So I wanted to show you ten different t-shirt and jeans outfit ideas to help you take those outfits from basic to amazing.
These are outfits for all seasons, all body types, and all styles. Use them as inspiration to make some cute outfits in your closet!
1. Wear your t-shirt and jeans with a pair of statement flats
A white t-shirt and dark wash jeans outfit can be boring on its own, but add a fun pair of statement flats and a long gold necklace for an instant outfit boost.
2. Throwing on a black leather jacket with your black jeans adds a little edge
Your basic t-shirt and jeans outfit can look edgier and more put together by adding a black leather jacket, and a pair of leopard flats.
3. Swap regular blue denim jeans for a crisp white pair
Instead of wearing the same blue jeans with your t-shirts, swap in a pair of bright white jeans! Don’t worry too much about getting them dirty or stained around kids, there’s no stain bleach can’t fix.
4. A cardigan always looks good with a white t-shirt and jeans combo
Not only are cardigans cute with jeans and a t-shirt, but they also add warmth and extra coverage. For some extra interest, try tying a knot in your tee.
5. Try a classic layer like this olive utility jacket
Complete a simple t-shirt and jeans outfit with an olive utility jacket. This jacket is so versatile and can be worn with everything. Add even more personality with a fun pair of sneakers and some oversized sunglasses.
6. Try a bold pop of color on your t-shirt
Instead of a plain white tee, try a t-shirt in your favorite color. A bright pink t-shirt is so fun for spring.
7. Dress up your basic white t-shirt and jeans with a blazer
Adding a blazer to your white tee and jeans outfit automatically elevates your look. Wear this to work (if you work in a casual setting), a brunch with your girlfriends, or a fun date with your hubby.
8. Toss on a striped tee with black jeans
Swap out the basic white tee with a classic striped v-neck tee. Then change up your blue wash jeans with a pair of figure-flattering black jeans.
9. Add a pop of pink with your white t-shirt and jeans
This soft pink cardigan is perfect for spring! Bonus: add a pair of blush pink sneakers to match for the cutest monochromatic color combination.
10. Embrace the white t-shirt and jeans outfit by adding a simple accessory
Sometimes, a crisp white t-shirt and jeans are all you really want to wear. So make your outfit a little less basic with a bandana scarf around your neck, hair, or handbag.