These seven color combinations for fall outfits will help you get creative and have more fun with your fall looks!
Need some help with fall outfits? Here are some fun color combinations.
In the fall, it’s so fun to get a little more creative with with your outfits. I’ve rounded up some past fall outfits with color combinations that are unexpected and fun for the season.
Check out all seven below!
1. Try variations of red and green for your fall outfits
Red and green are usually worn for Christmas, but try variations on the classic colors for your fall outfits. This deep forest green and coral/red in the photo below makes for a really great fall outfit color combination!
2. Red and orange make for a fun fall outfit color combination
This color combination is reflective of changing fall leaves. I love it! The plaid helps break up the large blocks of color.
3. Try navy blue and tan for a neutral fall outfit color combination
If you want something more neutral, navy and tan make for a great color combination for fall.
4. Mustard and burgundy make for a really gorgeous fall color combo
This is a bold color combination, but since the burgundy is dark, it helps neutralize the outfit. With a bold outfit like this, keep your shoes and jewelry neutral and simple.
5. Orange and deep purple make for a fun, bold color combination for fall
This is a really gorgeous color combination that’s fun for fall! This dark burgundy/purple cardigan and a muted orange top are so fun together.
6. Another variation on red and green – try teal and red!
Dark teal is a great variation on classic Christmas green. Try it with red!
7. One last variation on red and green! Try olive and burgundy together in your fall outfits.
You guys know I love olive green, and mixed with burgundy it makes for a fun variation on classic red and green.