As we say goodbye (and good riddance) to 2020, let’s take a look back at the year at the best posts on Merrick’s Art!
These were the best posts of 2020 on Merrick’s Art!
I love seeing which posts were the best and most popular posts of the year on my blog, and I thought you might love seeing them too! Maybe you read every one of them, or maybe some of them are brand new to you.
But these are your favorite posts this past year!
This post shares posing ideas, outfit ideas, and tips to make your family photos run as smoothly as possible.
I wrote this one a few weeks after the pandemic hit, and it went CRAZY. There are a bunch of really fun ideas of how make a birthday special while many areas are back on lockdown.
I released two style guides in 2020. The fall style guide was my second guide of the two, and it shares all about fall outfits and how to improve them. Don’t miss this one!
This is the summer version of the fall style guide, and walks you through basic summer outfits and how to make them amazing.
- Since everyone is wearing sweats and joggers all the time, we might as well make a pair! These were an easy sewing tutorial I shared this summer.
- Christmas has passed, but you can use this list for Valentine’s Day, birthdays, anniversaries, and any other special occasion during the year.
- We all love Amazon! This post has my favorites that I buy over and over from Amazon right now.
- This post breaks down ideas for dressing your age from your twenties and beyond! They’re not hard fast rules, but this post was helpful to so many just for some easy guidelines.
- Forget the expensive and time consuming lash extensions! This post shares my two favorite lash serums that grew my eyelashes crazy long AND the mascara that makes my lashes thick and dark.
- I shared this post almost exactly a year ago, right at the beginning of 2020. It shares the concept of keystone habits, and how figuring out and implementing one habit can change your entire life. I share both my keystone habit and my husband’s in this post!