I scream, you scream, we all scream for Amazon. Right? I love Amazon, and these are twenty Amazon Favorites that I use all the time, really love, and have recommended over and over
These are my current favorite things from Amazon
- I finally caved and bought an INSTANT POT. People have been raving about them for years and I just didn’t get the hype. But after only a few weeks, I’ve used it probably 20 times. It’s great for cooking meat quickly, making boiled eggs for my boys (5 minutes on high pressure with one cup of water!), making soup, and so much more.
I share all of my weekly menus RIGHT HERE if you want to see some of the recipes I’ve been using.
- About 15 years ago I over plucked my eyebrows (everyone was doing it) and they literally never recovered. I bought this WATERPROOF EYEBROW CORRECTOR before our trip to Hawaii a few years ago and have been using it ever Since. I use the color “brunette” and it’s a perfect natural color and stays on all day long. I apply with the included brush and then use a spoolie (also included) to brush through and make it look as natural as possible.
Tip: apply it before any other makeup or primer for best long lasting results
- We lost a part of our old pencil sharpener in our move, so I purchased THIS PENCIL SHARPENER for my boys for Christmas. Whoa, I didn’t realize I could love a pencil sharpener so much. It has different sized holes so it works for all sizes of pencils, and it sharpens super fast and so well.
- As silly as it is, THESE SOCKS are one of my favorite purchases ever. They’re cushioned and so comfortable, stay on your feet really well, and are great for wearing under boots, for working out (this is mostly what I use them for), and to bed (yep, I sleep in socks every night).
- My eyes used to get so tired staring at a screen all day, so I gave BLUE LIGHT GLASSES a try. I actually had a different pair before, but they broke, so I grabbed THESE ONES in a moment of desperation and have loved them. My only complaint is that they have slightly yellowed lenses (most blue light glasses do, but some more expensive pairs do not, like my old pair). But my eyes have never felt so good. I actually didn’t notice a difference until I wore them for 3 weeks straight and then forgot to wear them. The difference of staring at a screen without them is crazy!
- When we built our new home, nice hangers was important to Philip. Neither of us like velvet hangers because they stick to your clothes in an annoying way, making it hard to get on and off, but wood hangers are expensive! He finally found THESE WOODEN HANGERS that are attractive and a little more affordable. I definitely recommend them!
- This MASCARA PRIMER is the secret to long, thick lashes AND no mascara flaking under my eyes by the end of the day. It seriously is a game changer. It goes on white, but mascara covers it all up. I share how I use it, plus my favorite mascara in my 5 MINUTE MAKEUP POST HERE.
- I discovered THESE LUNCHBOXES years ago and won’t use anything else for my kids. They’re air tight so no leaks, and perfect portion size for everything. I used to use THIS SMALLER VERSION for the boys (I still do for Sanny, who is 3 years old), but the bigger size works better for them now. Both are air tight, and have perfect portion sized compartments.
- This CHARGING STATION has been a game changer for me. I love having a station in our cupboard (we installed a plug inside so it was out of the way) where we can charge the iPad, air pods, my headphones, our portable charger, and more…all at once!
- I’ve shared about THESE WELLNESS VITAMINS so many times before, but honestly they’re so incredible. I take two every night, and if I start to feel even the tiniest bit imbalanced or sick, I take up to eight throughout the day. I promise, they kill an oncoming cold instantly — it’s like magic! My husband is a major skeptic, but even he swears by these pills and they have warded off so many man colds.
- I love putting my hair in a bun while I exercise so it’s out of the way. But every other hair tie wouldn’t be strong enough to keep my hair up and my bun or ponytail would be falling out within a mile of my run, or a couple of burpees in my strength training. So annoying. THESE AMAZING HAIR TIES keep my hair in place all day long, and even through long workouts. I swear by them!
- I have a whole post dedicated to THESE PILLOWS because they’re that good. I was having some major back pain a few years ago and went on the hunt for a good side sleeper pillow. THESE COOP HOME GOODS PILLOWS are a game changer and my sleep is so much better and back pain is completely gone now that I’ve switched to this. The best part? They’re machine washable and come with extra foam so you can fill it more if needed.
- When I started running a few years ago, I needed somewhere to put my phone. I found THIS THIN RUNNING PACK that holds your phone and a key and it’s been perfect for me. I love that it’s nice and slim so it doesn’t feel bulky around my waist, and it’s big enough to even hold sunglasses if I take them off while running. Definitely recommend if you’re a runner.
- Whoa. THIS TOOL has been a completely game changer for my hair. I have a ton of hair, so blow drying and straightening, or air drying and straightening took hours. THIS REVLON ONE-STEP TOOL is a hair dryer and round brush in one, so I start with wet hair and have perfectly dry and straight hair within 15 minutes. It sounds too good to be true but I’m serious. It’s life changing, and s0 many of you have messaged me saying the same thing!
- Since I exercise six days a week, I like to have a pretty good collection of workout clothes so I don’t have to do laundry quite so often. I found THESE EXERCISE LEGGINGS for under $25 and they’re amazing. They’re comfortable, flattering, come in a ton of colors, and hold everything in. Definitely size down.
- I bought THIS PUFFER JACKET originally for our trip to Yellowstone last year, but have ended up wearing it tons this winter for daily use and for exercising. It’s a great lightweight layer that’s actually really warm and looks cute.
- This INSULATED TUMBLER has been a game changer for my water intake. I love drinking through a straw, but don’t like metal straws against my teeth, so this has been a great one for me. It’s 24 ounces, is small enough to fit in any cup holder, and comes in lots of cute colors! Plus it’s only $23.
- During the summer I have way less motivation to do my hair regularly because it’s just so hot and my curls fall out more easily. So I bought myself THIS WAVER TOOL and it became my go-to for easy mermaid waves that only take a few minutes and last for days.
Check out my hair tutorial with this waver right here.
- I’ve tried so many instant tanners, and this ST. TROPEZ TANNING MOUSSE is my very favorite. It has a really natural color and goes on without streaking.
- My phone is always running out of battery and I travel a lot, so this ANKER PORTABLE CHARGER basically doesn’t leave my side. It can charge my phone up to 7 times before needing to be recharged, and charges at lightning speed. I just toss it in my purse with a USB cord so I can charge my phone any time, and then once a week I’ll charge it up during the night so it’s ready to go for the week ahead.