I scream, you scream, we all scream for Amazon. Right? I love Amazon, and these are a bunch of Amazon Favorites that I use all the time, really love, and have recommended over and over
These are a few of my favorite purchases from Amazon
- I’m obsessed with a good cardigan sweater, and THIS SWEATER is one of my all time favorites. It’s slouchy, cozy, and thick. I wear mine all the time. I wear the size XS and I have it in two colors.
- I bought this a few weeks ago and you guys went crazy for it. It’s such a pretty color and the fit is great. It’d be perfect for Easter or for a summer wedding.
- I’d been hearing great things about AIR FRYERS, and finally got one. Honestly I didn’t think I’d use it that much, but I use it several times a month! I use it for french fries or tater tots, fried chicken, homemade donuts, and lots more. Highly recommend!
- I share all of my weekly menus RIGHT HERE if you want to see some of the recipes I’ve been using.
- About 15 years ago I over plucked my eyebrows (everyone was doing it) and they literally never recovered. I bought this WATERPROOF EYEBROW CORRECTOR before our trip to Hawaii a few years ago and have been using it ever Since. I use the color “brunette” and it’s a perfect natural color and stays on all day long. I apply with the included brush and then use a spoolie (also included) to brush through and make it look as natural as possible.
Tip: apply it before any other makeup or primer for best long lasting results
- We lost a part of our old pencil sharpener in our move in 2019, so I purchased THIS PENCIL SHARPENER for my boys for Christmas. Whoa, I didn’t realize I could love a pencil sharpener so much. It has different sized holes so it works for all sizes of pencils, and it sharpens super fast and so well.
- I bought this one piece swimsuit for our trip to Florida a few weeks ago and I’m obsessed with it. The fit is great and for the price the quality is really good.
- I’ve tried a bunch of no show socks over the years and they all slip around and fall down under my shoes. NOT THESE ONES. They stay in place all day. They are THE BEST. Hundreds and hundreds of you have bought them too and swear by them. I promise you won’t regret snagging a few of these.
- I bought this MIDI SKIRT around Valentine’s Day but have been wearing it way more than I thought I would. It’s comfy and perfect for summer.
- My eyes used to get so tired staring at a screen all day, so I gave BLUE LIGHT GLASSES a try. I actually had a different pair before, but they broke, so I grabbed THESE ONES in a moment of desperation and have loved them. My only complaint is that they have slightly yellowed lenses (most blue light glasses do, but some more expensive pairs do not, like my old pair). But my eyes have never felt so good. I actually didn’t notice a difference until I wore them for 3 weeks straight and then forgot to wear them. The difference of staring at a screen without them is crazy!
- I’ve been looking for a good, affordable FELT FEDORA HAT, and this one is it! It comes in a ton of colors and is such a good price.
- This MASCARA PRIMER is the secret to long, thick lashes AND no mascara flaking under my eyes by the end of the day. It seriously is a game changer. It goes on white, but mascara covers it all up. I share how I use it, plus my favorite mascara in my 5 MINUTE MAKEUP POST HERE.
- I discovered THESE LUNCHBOXES years ago and won’t use anything else for my kids. They’re air tight so no leaks, and perfect portion size for everything. I used to use THIS SMALLER VERSION for the boys (I still do for Sanny, who is 5 years old), but the bigger size works better for them now. Both are air tight, and have perfect portion sized compartments.
- I swear, this is the best hair gel EVER. It keeps my boys unruly hair in place all day long. They come home from a long, sweaty day at school and it still looks perfect. It’s like magic!
- I love putting my hair in a bun while I exercise so it’s out of the way. But every other hair tie wouldn’t be strong enough to keep my hair up and my bun or ponytail would be falling out within a mile of my run, or a couple of burpees in my strength training. So annoying. THESE AMAZING HAIR TIES keep my hair in place all day long, and even through long workouts. I swear by them!
- My boys always read in bed before they go to sleep. They use these little READING LIGHTS to light up their books. We’ve tried a bunch of different ones and these ones were a recent purchase but they’re fantastic.
- I have a whole post dedicated to THESE PILLOWS because they’re that good. I was having some major back pain a few years ago and went on the hunt for a good side sleeper pillow. THESE COOP HOME GOODS PILLOWS are a game changer and my sleep is so much better and back pain is completely gone now that I’ve switched to this. The best part? They’re machine washable and come with extra foam so you can fill it more if needed.
- I’m always on the hunt for a good white dress for summer, and this WHITE EYELET DRESS is fantastic. I’m wearing a size XS and the fit is perfect.
- When I started running a few years ago, I needed somewhere to put my phone. I found THIS THIN RUNNING PACK that holds your phone and a key and it’s been perfect for me. I love that it’s nice and slim so it doesn’t feel bulky around my waist, and it’s big enough to even hold sunglasses if I take them off while running. Definitely recommend if you’re a runner.
- These are the most amazing sneakers that are super sleek and so comfortable. I found them on Amazon for cheaper than they are on Adidas site!
- This leather Apple Watch BAND was one of my first purchases after I got my Apple Watch 2 1/2 years ago. It has held up incredibly well, it’s under $20, and it comes in a ton of different colors. I have the “Brown/Black” color, but since I bought mine they came out with a “Brown/Rose Gold” color which would match my rose gold Apple Watch perfectly.
- This INSULATED TUMBLER has been a game changer for my water intake. I love drinking through a straw, but don’t like metal straws against my teeth, so this has been a great one for me. It’s 24 ounces, is small enough to fit in any cup holder, and comes in lots of cute colors! Plus it’s only $23.
- I’ve tried so many instant tanners, and this ST. TROPEZ TANNING MOUSSE is my very favorite. It has a really natural color and goes on without streaking.
- My phone is always running out of battery and I travel a lot, so this ANKER PORTABLE CHARGER basically doesn’t leave my side. It can charge my phone up to 7 times before needing to be recharged, and charges at lightning speed. I just toss it in my purse with a USB cord so I can charge my phone any time, and then once a week I’ll charge it up during the night so it’s ready to go for the week ahead.