It’s time for the first Prime Early Access Sale! This is basically like a second Prime Day, and is a great time to stock up on holiday gifts. Here are the best of the best deals.
Amazon has started its Prime Early Access sale, which is basically a second Prime Day closer to the holidays! It’s a great time to stock up on gifts for everyone.
I don’t always know which deals are happening on Amazon until the sale starts, but I wanted to share some of my favorites from Amazon that I’ve purchased and re-purchased over the years.
I’m hopeful that most, if not all of these, will be on sale.
These are a few of my favorite purchases from Amazon
- I bought this skirt last year and it’s one of my favorites for fall. It’s easy to wear with sweaters or t-shirts, and is a gorgeous print for fall.
- This is the best lip balm. I put it on my lips every night before bed and wake up with super soft lips. It tastes so good too. My kids love it, I love it, and it’s 30% off during Early Access days on Amazon Prime.
- I’m obsessed with a good cardigan sweater, and THIS SWEATER is one of my all time favorites. It’s slouchy, cozy, and thick. I wear mine all the time. I wear the size XS and I have it in two colors.
- I’d been hearing great things about AIR FRYERS, and finally got one. Honestly I didn’t think I’d use it that much, but I use it several times a month! I use it for french fries or tater tots, fried chicken, homemade donuts, roasted vegetables, and lots more. Highly recommend!
- I share all of my weekly menus RIGHT HERE if you want to see some of the recipes I’ve been using.
- I bought one of these a few years ago for my boys, and among the iPad and the Kindle that we have, this is their favorite and they all fight over it. They can read books on it, play games on it, watch videos, and get on wifi to check Fantasy Football stats (um, that’s my oldest…constantly). If you’re looking for a good kid’s tablet, THIS IS IT.
- About 15 years ago I over plucked my eyebrows (everyone was doing it) and they literally never recovered. I bought this WATERPROOF EYEBROW CORRECTOR before our trip to Hawaii a few years ago and have been using it ever Since. I use the color “brunette” and it’s a perfect natural color and stays on all day long. I apply with the included brush and then use a spoolie (also included) to brush through and make it look as natural as possible.
Tip: apply it before any other makeup or primer for best long lasting results
- This is a little random tool that I use almost every day. It mixes up your drinks quickly and easily, and I use it for my greens that I add to my water, I use it for hot chocolate with my kids, and any other drink I’m mixing up. I thought I’d rarely use it but I honestly use it all the time.
- Grandpa Beck games are some of our very favorite to play as a family. We play Antiquity Quest at least once a week together, and we love Bears and the Bees, Nuts About Mutts, and several others. They’re clever and easy for families and kids to play.
- We lost a part of our old pencil sharpener in our move in 2019, so I purchased THIS PENCIL SHARPENER for my boys for Christmas. Whoa, I didn’t realize I could love a pencil sharpener so much. It has different sized holes so it works for all sizes of pencils, and it sharpens super fast and so well.
- I’ve tried a bunch of no show socks over the years and they all slip around and fall down under my shoes. NOT THESE ONES. They stay in place all day. They are THE BEST. Hundreds and hundreds of you have bought them too and swear by them. I promise you won’t regret snagging a few of these.
- I bought this MIDI SKIRT a few years ago and it’s become a staple in my closet. I wear it in the summer with t-shirts and bodysuits, and in the fall with sweaters.
- have you ever tried one of these ice rollers? They’d make an amazing gift for a friend. You toss it in the freezer and then roll it over your face to de-puff and massage and smooth wrinkles. It’s on super sale for Amazon Early Access!
- My kids are all huge readers and this little e-reader is fantastic for traveling or reading in bed at night. It is so small and lightweight, and easy to throw in a bag or backpack. It gives them access to thousands of books with a free year of Amazon Kids+, and it would make a great gift. I gave one to each of my older boys last year for Christmas.
- This MASCARA PRIMER is the secret to long, thick lashes AND no mascara flaking under my eyes by the end of the day. It seriously is a game changer. It goes on white, but mascara covers it all up. I share how I use it, plus my favorite mascara in my 5 MINUTE MAKEUP POST HERE.
- I discovered THESE LUNCHBOXES years ago and won’t use anything else for my kids. They’re air tight so no leaks, and perfect portion size for everything. I used to use THIS SMALLER VERSION for the boys (I still do for Sanny, who is 6 years old), but the bigger size works better for them now. Both are air tight, and have perfect portion sized compartments.
- I swear, this is the best hair gel EVER. It keeps my boys unruly hair in place all day long. They come home from a long, sweaty day at school and it still looks perfect. It’s like magic!
- I love putting my hair in a bun while I exercise so it’s out of the way. But every other hair tie wouldn’t be strong enough to keep my hair up and my bun or ponytail would be falling out within a mile of my run, or a couple of burpees in my strength training. So annoying. THESE AMAZING HAIR TIES keep my hair in place all day long, and even through long workouts. I swear by them!
- My boys always read in bed before they go to sleep. They use these little READING LIGHTS to light up their books. We’ve tried a bunch of different ones and these ones were a recent purchase but they’re fantastic.
- I have a whole post dedicated to THESE PILLOWS because they’re that good. I was having some major back pain a few years ago and went on the hunt for a good side sleeper pillow. THESE COOP HOME GOODS PILLOWS are a game changer and my sleep is so much better and back pain is completely gone now that I’ve switched to this. The best part? They’re machine washable and come with extra foam so you can fill it more if needed.
- When I started running a few years ago, I needed somewhere to put my phone. I found THIS THIN RUNNING PACK that holds your phone and a key and it’s been perfect for me. I love that it’s nice and slim so it doesn’t feel bulky around my waist, and it’s big enough to even hold sunglasses if I take them off while running. Definitely recommend if you’re a runner.
- This leather Apple Watch BAND was one of my first purchases after I got my Apple Watch 2 1/2 years ago. It has held up incredibly well, it’s under $20, and it comes in a ton of different colors. I have the “Brown/Black” color, but since I bought mine they came out with a “Brown/Rose Gold” color which would match my rose gold Apple Watch perfectly.
- This INSULATED TUMBLER has been a game changer for my water intake. I love drinking through a straw, but don’t like metal straws against my teeth, so this has been a great one for me. It’s 24 ounces, is small enough to fit in any cup holder, and comes in lots of cute colors! Plus it’s only $23.
- I’ve tried so many instant tanners, and this ST. TROPEZ TANNING MOUSSE is my very favorite. It has a really natural color and goes on without streaking. I wrote a whole post about how to apply it right here.
- I tried this self tanner mousse after seeing that it got great ratings and was a much cheaper price than St. Tropez, and honestly I like it just as much! I feel like it actually has a better color than the St. Tropez. But I’ve used both for years and alternate. I use the color “dark” in both.
- My phone is always running out of battery and I travel a lot, so this ANKER PORTABLE CHARGER basically doesn’t leave my side. It can charge my phone up to 7 times before needing to be recharged, and charges at lightning speed. I just toss it in my purse with a USB cord so I can charge my phone any time, and then once a week I’ll charge it up during the night so it’s ready to go for the week ahead. It’s the best for travel especially!
- I never use my self tanner mousse on my face — I just use these tanning drops and add them to my moisturizer every few nights. Make sure you wash your hands afterward, cause they’ll turn orange if you don’t, but I promise you wake up with the most non-orange natural glow in the morning.
- I’ve been using these teeth whitening strips for a few years and am still amazed by them because they do not cause any teeth sensitivity AT ALL! I have super sensitive teeth and receding gums, but these don’t give me any sensitivity. No zingers, nothing. They’re amazing!
- I switched over to Native natural deodorant a few years ago and have never looked back. It has amazing scents, it totally works (even in crazy Texas summers) and it has safe ingredients. I always buy mine on Amazon cause it’s super convenient.
- I found these a few years ago and they are my holy grail wellness product. The moment you feel you’re starting to get sick, take these and it zaps your colds! I swear by them and have shared them with my family and friends so they can experience the same magic. During those first days of feeling something coming on, I take four at a time, usually 3 times a day, and it works like a charm. I also will start taking them if one of the kids gets sick and I’m worried about getting sick as well.
- I’ve been using this sunscreen on my face for the last 7 or 8 months and it’s fantastic! It’s clean ingredients, and it’s a mineral sunscreen. I wear it everyday under my makeup and also when I’m running outside. Highly recommend. It has a little green tint so it combats any redness for under makeup, and also goes on white but rubs in nicely and isn’t thick and gloopy like some mineral sunscreens.
- This is a great sweater for fall that’s cute with leggings or jeans or other slim fit pants. I shared a style guide for it RIGHT HERE. I wear a size small and definitely recommend sizing up for a better tunic fit.
- This bag is my favorite for travel. It has tons of space for anything and everything, and is easy to hang up on a towel hook or rod so all your toiletries are easily accessible when you’re traveling. Highly recommend, and it’s on big time sale!
- This is probably TMI, but we all deal with stomach issues from time to time, and these pills are amazing. I heard about them from a friend, and they work like a charm. If you’re backed up, just take 1-2 pills (don’t take more than that, trust me) and the next day you’re back to business as usual.
- My mom left a pair of these wool boot socks at my house a couple of years ago and I immediately stole them from her cause they were so good. They’re a perfect height to just barely stick out of your boots, and I wear mine all through the winter. They say hand wash only, but I’ve washed in the machine 1000 times with no issue. They’re still in great shape. They’re warm and cute and easy to wear with anything. You need a set! I have the set “(2021) 5 Pairs Solid Color.”
- These are amazing for food prep – you can easily stack them in your fridge or freezer, and they hold just the right amount for a lunch or dinner.
- In full disclosure, I don’t actually own one of these yet, but it’s on huge sale for Amazon Early Access today and it’s everyone’s favorite. I have many friends with them and they swear by them. If you’re finally pulling the trigger on purchasing one, now is the time to do it while it’s on big sale.
- I bought this coat in the “browns” color a few years ago and it’s become a staple in my closet. For the price, it’s great quality, fully lined, and a beautiful dressy cut that you can pair with a dress or jeans!
There are so many other deals happening over on Amazon today and tomorrow for EARLY ACCESS DAY – hop over and check them out and get started on your holiday shopping!
IF YOU LIKED THIS POST, YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE THESE POSTS
- Some of my favorite clothing items from Amazon