Who doesn’t love Amazon? Fast shipping and good prices – sign me up! I’ve ordered lots of great pieces over the years and here are twenty-two of my favorites.
Amazon is a great place to find clothing, but also there’s lots of garbage on there. It’s hard to know what’s worth checking out or not!
Here are 20 clothing items I’ve bought from Amazon in the past few years that I wear over and over, and have lasted through dozens of wears and washes!
22 of my favorite pieces from Amazon
- I’ve shared this coat tons of times (see me wearing it HERE) and it’s fantastic. For the price, it’s a great fit and good quality. I’ve been wearing mine for over a year and it’s still in amazing shape. I wear a size XS.
- This long tunic sweater is great with skinny jeans or leggings, and it comes in a ton of colors. It doesn’t look exactly like the pictures (typical amazon) but it’s very pretty and comfortable!
- I bought this sweater for the holidays and it’s become one of my favorites! It’s great with skinny jeans, wide leg pants, and tucked into skirts.
- This is another tunic sweater I picked up a couple of months ago and it’s great quality, super soft, and actually does look like the pictures. You can wear this with black skinny jeans, dark wash skinny jeans, leggings, or faux leather leggings!
- If you’re looking for a good lace top that’s perfect for date night or girls night or a wedding, this is it!
- I get asked about these no show socks constantly — they’re fantastic and don’t slip down at all during the day. Every girl should have a set of these!
- This is a great midi skirt in a gorgeous leopard print. I wore this with sneakers and a graphic tee in the summer, a sweater and ankle boots in the fall, and also a black turtleneck with heels in the winter.
- I bought this jumpsuit last summer and it’s fantastic. So comfortable and so easy to wear with sneakers or sandals. It’s the one I’m wearing in the photo at the top of post!
- I now own this belt in 3 colors – I bought it in black first, and then added the cream and the dark brown to my closet. It’s a great width, super versatile, and great quality for the price!
- This is a great lightweight puffer jacket and comes in a ton of colors! I’m wearing a size XS and it’s a perfect lightweight casual jacket for mild winters or early spring.
- I bought this last summer and it’s a great lightweight dress that’s super flattering for all body types. Highly recommend!
- Another great skirt that’s easy to dress up and down. I shared how to wear it RIGHT HERE.
- Everyone needs a classic black or tan or gray or navy coat, but it’s also fun to have a colorful coat! This one is good quality and super comfy and cute.
- I’ve searched for good white jeans that aren’t see through and these are really good ones! Such a great fit and not sheer. I wear my normal size 26.
- I just bought this matching set in white and they are so buttery soft and well made. You can wear them separately or together, and they’re great with a coat or jacket over the top.
- These are the socks that I wear everyday for working out or under boots if I don’t want to wear taller socks. They’re comfortable and good quality and last forever.
- If you’re looking for a good blazer, this one is chic and a little edgy and also classy. The fit is just a little oversized – I’d recommend sizing down.
- I stole these socks from my mom last winter when she came to visit and they instantly became a favorite. They’re a perfect height for boots and super warm.
- I have this cardigan in two colors and it’s cozy and a great cut and I love that it has no buttons.
- I own this sweater in a few colors too and it’s perfect. Just a little oversized, good structure, and comes in a few gorgeous colors. I have it cream and tan.
- This is a really cute and super versatile dress! I shared four ways to wear it RIGHT HERE. It comes in lots of other fun colors, like pink, green, black, and more.
- This was a recent purchase and I’ve already worn it multiple times. It’s a fantastic nude underslip that’s perfect for sheer or lace dresses, and also comes in black and white.