I share my favorite things quite a bit, but today I wanted to share the favorite things from my group of friends!
The Best Things At My Favorite Things Party
Every December, I throw a favorite things party with my girlfriends (see all the details HERE).
I’ve shared my favorite things, but I thought it’d be fun to share what each of my friends brought to my party last month. Save this post for your next favorite things party, or for the next time you need a quick and easy gift idea!
- Two people brought this to the favorite things party this year. It’s basically a drawstring bag that you can store your makeup in, but it opens and lays flat so you can see everything and not have to dig through a bag to find what you’re looking for. Then with a little pull of the drawstring, it all gathers up into a bag. Easy, peasy! Shop it RIGHT HERE.
- I actually own one of these and it’s fantastic for travel. You can store so much stuff in it and it comes with a hanger so you can easily hang it on the back of the hotel bathroom door or in the closet. Shop it RIGHT HERE.
- I’ve used Supergoop sunscreen for years, but never their tinted glow screen, and now I want to try it! It’s a perfect solution for when you don’t want to wear makeup but want a little something on your face. Shop it RIGHT HERE.
- These are hilarious floppy slippers that are weighted and super warm! You can toss them in the microwave for a few seconds and warm them up and they keep your feet super warm and comfortable. Everyone was going crazy over these. Shop it RIGHT HERE.
- We probably all have a muffin pan, but someone brought a double muffin pan with 24 regular size muffin holes. So great for making a huge batch of muffins at once! Shop it RIGHT HERE.
- The girl who brought this as her favorite thing had bumps on her upper arms (as many women do!) and she had tried all sorts of products to get rid of them. She finally found this product at Target and it took them away almost instantly! Shop it RIGHT HERE.
- We all love a good contoured face, and this palette has blush, bronzer and highlighter for a little bronzing, a little color, and a little glow! Shop it RIGHT HERE.
- I’d never heard of a tortilla warmer before, but it’s basically a little round pouch that you use to warm your tortillas and keep them warm! You place the tortillas inside and then microwave the whole thing, and then it keeps them warm for a long time. Genius! Shop it RIGHT HERE.
- This was a cool product I’d also never heard of before — it’s a body spray that adjusts to your particular body scent. It’s clean and made with essential oils too! If you’ve been looking for a good perfume for you, this is a great option that will be unique to you. Shop it RIGHT HERE.
IGK dry shampoo
- The girl who brought this said it was her all time favorite dry shampoo that actually worked for her and kept her hair feeling fresh and clean between washes. I hadn’t heard of it before but now I need to try it! Shop it RIGHT HERE.
- Everyone has their favorite mascara, but one girl brought this and said it’s AMAZING. So if you’re on the hunt for a new one, maybe try this one out! Shop it RIGHT HERE.
- I brought these pens as one of my favorite things…they’re so fantastic. Perfect amount of ink output, a great size to hold, and a nice sharp tip that writes so smoothly. Shop them RIGHT HERE.
- This highlighter is one of my all time favorite things. It gives you an amazing natural glow and makes you look brightened and wide awake. A little goes a long way, so one bottle will last you ages. Shop it RIGHT HERE. The color “ORIGINAL” is the best.
I shared lots of other things people have brought in the past in THIS POST!