I share my favorite things quite a bit, but today I wanted to share the favorite things from my group of friends!
The Best Things At My Favorite Things Party
Every December, I throw a favorite things party with my girlfriends (see all the details HERE).
I’ve shared my favorite things, but I thought it’d be fun to share what each of my friends brought to my party last month. Save this post for your next favorite things party, or for the next time you need a quick and easy gift idea!
SIMILAR SEQUIN TOP | LEVI’S JEANS | GOLD BOW HEELS
Dime Beauty’s blue facial oil
- I started using this oil in the last few months and have loved it. It shrinks your pores, helps heal acne, and gives you the most gorgeous glow when you wake up. My code MERRICK works for 20% off, if you want to try it!
Safe and Fair popcorn
- I’ve talked about Safe and Fair for years — they’re a company that makes allergy friendly snacks, and their flavored popcorns and granolas are SO GOOD. I like to give them as neighbor gifts, but they’re great for a favorite things party too. For Christmas they have a chocolate candy cane flavor and it’s my favorite ever, but Philip loves the Birthday Cake flavor the best. They’re all good! My code merrick10 works for 10% off!
Lay and go makeup bag
- Two people brought this to the favorite things party last year. It’s basically a drawstring bag that you can store your makeup in, but it opens and lays flat so you can see everything and not have to dig through a bag to find what you’re looking for. Then with a little pull of the drawstring, it all gathers up into a bag. Easy, peasy! Shop it RIGHT HERE.
Large hanging makeup bag
- I actually own one of these and it’s fantastic for travel. You can store so much stuff in it and it comes with a hanger so you can easily hang it on the back of the hotel bathroom door or in the closet. Shop it RIGHT HERE.
Supergoop tinted glow screen
- I’ve used Supergoop sunscreen for years, but never their tinted glow screen, and now I want to try it! It’s a perfect solution for when you don’t want to wear makeup but want a little something on your face. Shop it RIGHT HERE.
Bombas Ankle Socks
- These are legitimately THE BEST SOCKS. They are pricey, but they are incredibly soft and comfortable and supportive, and all the things you didn’t know you needed in a sock, but you need. I wear these literally everyday for running and under my sneakers and boots. They’ll give you a 20% off discount for new customers, and also they donate one pair every time one pair is purchased.
Hero Cosmetic’s Sunscreen
- This is one of my other favorite sunscreens for my face. It’s super lightweight, not sticky, has a slightly green tint to combat redness, and is a mineral based sunscreen rather than chemical. It’s also only $20!
- These are hilarious floppy slippers that are weighted and super warm! You can toss them in the microwave for a few seconds and warm them up and they keep your feet super warm and comfortable. Everyone was going crazy over these last year at the favorite things party. Shop it RIGHT HERE.
Double muffin pan
- We probably all have a muffin pan, but someone brought a double muffin pan with 24 regular size muffin holes. So great for making a huge batch of muffins at once! Shop it RIGHT HERE.
KB bump eraser body scrub
- The girl who brought this as her favorite thing had bumps on her upper arms (as many women do!) and she had tried all sorts of products to get rid of them. She finally found this product at Target and it took them away almost instantly! Shop it RIGHT HERE.
Bracelet Key Ring
- I got this a few years ago and it’s a big bracelet to hold your keys. You can use it around your wrist rather than carrying your keys, or you can use it to hang your keys on a hook when you’re at home. Also the big ring makes it easy to find your keys in your bag! It’s under $10 right here.
Anastasia glow palette
- We all love a good contoured face, and this palette has blush, bronzer and highlighter for a little bronzing, a little color, and a little glow! Shop it RIGHT HERE.
- I’d never heard of a tortilla warmer before, but it’s basically a little round pouch that you use to warm your tortillas and keep them warm! You place the tortillas inside and then microwave the whole thing, and then it keeps them warm for a long time. Genius! Shop it RIGHT HERE.
Ambre blends oil spray
- This was a cool product I’d also never heard of before — it’s a body spray that adjusts to your particular body scent. It’s clean and made with essential oils too! If you’ve been looking for a good perfume for you, this is a great option that will be unique to you. Shop it RIGHT HERE.
IGK dry shampoo
- The girl who brought this said it was her all time favorite dry shampoo that actually worked for her and kept her hair feeling fresh and clean between washes. I hadn’t heard of it before but now I need to try it! Shop it RIGHT HERE.
Thrive cosmetics mascara
- Everyone has their favorite mascara, but one girl brought this and said it’s AMAZING. So if you’re on the hunt for a new one, maybe try this one out! Shop it RIGHT HERE.
- This is my new favorite mascara that I discovered this year. The wand applicator is unique with a straight brush on one side and a curved brush on the other, and somehow it isn’t waterproof but it doesn’t smear or transfer to your lids or under your eyes, and stays in place all day long. Also it’s a clean beauty product!
Flekk Cosmetic’s Eyeshadow
- This is my long time favorite eyeshadow palette and I’ve brought it to my favorite things party several times. It’s neutral enough for everyday, but still special, and I love that the illustrations are like paint by number so you learn how to apply eyeshadow in the best way for your eyes. I use the color “Flawless” everyday. My code is MERRICK for a discount!
- My friend Lisa started this brand this year and it’s a brand of green drinks that are super tasty and come in caffeinated and non caffeinated versions. I drink the non-caffeinated everyday (sometimes 2-3 per day) and they’re a great way to get your veggies in, but also cut cravings if you want something sweet. They come in little packets so they’re easy to bring around and add to water, and my code MERRICK works for 10% off!
Zebra f301 pen
- I brought these pens as one of my favorite things…they’re so fantastic. Perfect amount of ink output, a great size to hold, and a nice sharp tip that writes so smoothly. Shop them RIGHT HERE.
Iconic London Highlighter
- This highlighter is one of my all time favorite things. It gives you an amazing natural glow and makes you look brightened and wide awake. A little goes a long way, so one bottle will last you ages. Shop it RIGHT HERE. The color “ORIGINAL” is the best.
Simply Modern Water Bottle
- Everyone is obsessed with the Stanley water bottle these days, but I prefer THIS SIMPLY MODERN water bottle. It’s a perfect size, has different cap options if you want a straw or a drink spout, and keeps your drinks nice and cold. Also it’s super affordable!
Shine Cosmetics BB Cream
- Makeup can be tricky to bring to a favorite things party, cause you don’t know who will get it so you don’t know what shade to purchase, but THIS BB CREAM is my favorite of all time. Lightweight, just enough coverage and buildable if you need more, stays on all day, and affordable! My Code Merrick10 works for 10% off and will stack on their other discounts if they have them.
Olive and June Nail Polish Remover
- I’ve started using Olive and June’s nail polish this year and am LOVING it. It’s kept my nails way more healthy, it lasts for a long time, and is good quality. They have this little nail polish remover pot and it blew my mind the first time I used it — you just stick your nail inside, swish it around, and it comes out clean with all the polish removed — it’s amazing! My code MerrickW20 works for 20% off their manicure kit, if you want to try it out!
L.Erikson Hair Ties
- these are my all-time favorite hair ties. I’ve been using them for like 6 years and they are the only thing that holds my hair super well all day, especially when I have it in a ponytail or a bun while I’m running. I used to come home from my run with my hair completely falling down, but these hair ties actually keep my hair in place. They’re fantastic! They come in lots of colors, and I get the color Camel to work best with my hair color.
BondiSands Self Tanner
- I’ve used the same self tanner for years and years, and then found this alternative and it’s half the price and works just as well! It also smells so good and has a really good natural color. I use the color “dark,” and it’s not crazy dark, but just allows you to do one coat and get the color I want. The lighter color takes two coats, so I go through way more product. I use THIS TANNING MIT.
It’s a 10 Leave In Hair Conditioner
- I have been using this leave-in hair conditioner for years and it’s amazing for silky smooth, soft hair. I spray it in with my heat protectant when I’m blow drying my hair and it makes for the best silky, healthy, shiny, gorgeous hair. Seriously try it. Also one bottle lasts for ages.
Check out everything about the Favorite Things party in THIS POST!
Always looking for your reviews, I am so glad with your products
This is an excellent article. This is, in my opinion, one of the best posts ever written. Your work is excellent and inspiring. Thank you very much.
excellent put-together post – loved it! Will consider buying your guide if I ever travel there
This is my second year throwing a faVorite things party with your inspiration. We all love it, thanks for the ideas.
We are the industry’s greatest third-party manufacturer of premium bodybuilding supplements. Our mission is to develop products of the highest caliber available on a global scale, supported by scientific research and created with only natural components.
SpaceJam is a co-working space located in Chandigarh & Mohali, India. It provides a modern & dynamic workspace for entrepreneurs, freelancers, & start-ups.