Nordstrom is one of my favorite places to shop – but I understand that it can feel pricey. Here are some of my favorite items that are under $50.
Whether you’re shopping for yourself or someone else, Nordstrom is the best place for quality pieces, basics, and gifts. There can be items that are more expensive, but I’ve rounded up a great list of Nordstrom favorites that are under $50!
Lots of these are clothing basics you could put on your Christmas wishlist this year, and some of them are great items that would be perfect as a gift.
Under $50 Favorites from Nordstrom
- I get asked all the time about what to wear if something is too low cut in the front or back, and my answer is always a nude cami. It’s much better than a black or white cami, cause it doesn’t draw attention or change the neckline…it just blends into the rest of your neck and creates the same gorgeous silhouette without showing all the skin. This one from Nordstrom is a favorite that I’ve owned for years. It’s inexpensive and a great item to have in your closet.
- I own several of these long sleeve running tees and they’re my favorite because they’re lightweight and SUPER soft. I tuck them into leggings or leave them untucked, and they’re great for layering under a running jacket. And if you get too hot with the long sleeves, just pull it off and tie around your waist because the sleeves are long and stretchy so it won’t move or fall off as you run.
- I bought this shirt during the Nordstrom sale last summer and I love that it’s a basic top with just a little visual interest on the sleeves without being over the top or too puffy. It’s the kind of top you could tuck into jeans, wear with dress pants, or wear with a skirt. I’ve worn mine a ton of times and it’s super affordable and comes in a few pretty colors.
- I bought this necklace years ago and it’s a really classic, simple style that goes with everything and can be worn as a trio or separately. It’s also good quality!
- I bought these boots over the summer, and they’re so comfy and flattering, and go with so many things. I have them in the Chestnut brown and it’s kind of a bright tan, so they work well during the spring, summer, and fall. They’re on sale right now for under $50 so they got to make this list.
- If you don’t have a layering tee in your closet, you need this tee in there. Actually, even if you do have another layering tee in your closet, you need this tee. It’s insanely soft and super super stretchy, and great for wearing by itself or layering under a jacket or cardigan, or even under a pullover hoodie or sweater with the striped sleeves peeking out at the wrists. Size down – it’s best if it fits tight!
- I just got this beanie in two colors and it’s a good thing I got two cause my kids keep stealing it! It’s super cozy and has a good shape, and comes in tons of colors!
- These spatulas didn’t use to come in a set, but I bought just one of them last year at Christmas and it instantly became my favorite spatula ever. I didn’t even know people could have a favorite spatula, but you can and this is it. It’s just perfect for scraping out the blender, flipping crepes or tortillas, stirring cooking dough, scooping yogurt out of the container…literally everything. The other shapes look amazing too.
- I own like 5 pairs of these pajamas cause they’re super soft and so cute and comfy. This leopard pair is on sale, so it made the $50 cut and you should absolutely put it on your Christmas wishlist.
- I love Nordstrom’s beauty sets, and this one is a great one! This sugar lip scrub is incredible and leaves your lips feeling velvety soft. It would make a great gift, or something to put on your Christmas wishlist!
I rounded up even more items below from Nordstrom, all under or at $50!
this post is sponsored by Nordstrom
IF YOU LIKED THIS POST, YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: