One of my most popular posts every year is a list of what my team is asking for at Christmas. We’re all at different stages in life, so hopefully, these wish lists will help you build your own list or shop!
I have three great girls on my team, and today they’re sharing their gift list for Christmas list inspiration! Sometimes it’s hard to decide what to ask for yourself during the holidays, so hopefully, these lists will help.
Kristy is a mom of 4 – two teenagers and two younger girls. She lives in Texas, like me.
Laura is about to have her 3rd baby right before Christmas and lives in Utah.
Shelby is in her 20’s and in college.
All at different stages with different wants and needs.
Laura’s Christmas List
ONE | TWO | THREE | FOUR | FIVE | SIX | SEVEN | EIGHT | NINE | TEN | ELEVEN | TWLEVE | THIRTEEN
As Merrick said, I'm having a new baby within a week of Christmas. I usually focus on a lot of clothes on my wishlist, but I don't really know what size I'll be when, so I'm focusing more on skincare, self-care, and kitchen goods! There's also a lot of cool baby gear I'd love to ask for, but I want a few things to focus on for myself.
- Monsoon Mask
- I have heard amazing things about this mask and got a sample of it in a Sephora order, and my hair has never looked better.
- Light Therapy Mask
- Ok this is a really expensive gift and I'm not really expecting anyone to get it for me, but I am planning on combining Christmas gift cards, money, etc. to buy it for myself after the holidays and can't wait. The reviews are amazing!
- Shark FlexStyle
- I would love the Dyson Airwrap but it's just so dang expensive and I've great things about the Shark styler.
- Ugg Tasman Slipper
- These might not be everyone's style, but I think they're cute and fun, and would love to wear them with some leggings and sweatshirt during those postpartum days.
- Bread Knife
- Making sourdough bread is one of my favorite pastimes, and my whole family loves when I bake a fresh loaf. I really need a good bread knife so my fluffy loaves don't get squished.
- Kitchen Apron
- I bake a ton and don't have a good apron. I always end up with flour all over my typical black leggings outfits.
- Plaid Blazer
- Because I've been pregnant for the past 9 months, I really haven't purchased a lot of clothes. I also don't really know what size I'll be after baby so I only want some oversized, universal pieces like an oversized plaid blazer!
- Electric Salt and Pepper Grinder
- My parents have these and I'm obsessed with them, I hate self-grinding pepper!
Last year I shared some stocking ideas and everyone loved them, so here are a few more. My husband and I just make a wishlist on Amazon of a few things between $5-$30 and fill each other's stockings!
- Spatty Daddy
- This name is hilarious, but a genius product. This helps you get the last little bits out of food, makeup, craft jars - basically anything!
- Shower Steamers
- I'll take a hot shower over a bath any day, and these shower steamers make a shower much more relaxing.
- Phone Wallet
- This is a great necessity for travel - I love that it has a pouch on the back for IDs, cards, etc. Whenever I travel with my kids I try to be as hands-free as possible.
- Scalp Scrub
- My scalp gets so dry in the winter and this has amazing reviews!
- Scalp Brush
- I would love to use this with the scrub above to really deep clean and moisturize my scalp during the winter!
- Travel Pouches
- Ok, I know these are a knock-off of a more expensive brand, but I think the price point here is much more reasonable. These are perfect for travel.
Kristy's Christmas List
ONE | TWO | THREE | FOUR | FIVE | SIX | SEVEN | EIGHT | NINE | TEN | ELEVEN | TWELVE | THIRTEEN |FOURTEEN
I am a mom of four kids and have been married to my husband for almost twenty years. I am at a stage in my life where I am looking for home things and specialty items to add to my closet. I love reading and traveling so I'm also looking for things that will make my traveling experience better.
- Reading is my favorite hobby. I read over 150 books a year and the kindle I have is old. I want to get the new one so that it can hold more storage and no ads!
- My husband works for the airline and one of our favorite things to do as a family is travel. We haven't bought new luggage for over ten years. This luggage has such great ratings so I want to get it for me and all of my family this year.
- Somerset Dress
- This is by far one of my favorite purchases this year. I own three Somerset dresses and hope to add more throughout the next year. I wear them for church, pictures, baby showers and even just a girls night. It is my favorite item in my closet! I love the pattern of this one!
- Birthstone Rings
- I am at the point in my life where I love adding staples to my jewelry. I don't wear rings usually but I really want to add them in this year. I love this set and I love that I can get my birthstone or order a couple sets and mix and match the rings.
- Bose Noise Canceling Headphones
- I have Bose headphones now for traveling and they have been a game changer. My current ones are seven years old and I'm ready to get some new ones. This is the same one that I currently have but the newer version. If you fly without a good pair of noise canceling headphones, you NEED to get these. It changes the entire flying experience.
- Budha Girl Bracelets
- I LOVE my Budha girl bracelets!! I have several sets and love adding new ones for my birthday and Christmas. I love to mix and match them with each other and with other bracelets. This is the set I'm getting myself for Christmas this year!
- Bala Weights
- I have started walking everyday and I have really enjoyed it. We have so many trails around us that I love going outside and just enjoying the peace while listening to a book. I think adding weights would help me burn more calories and start getting more muscle in the process.
- Alpha Beta Peel
- I really need to start doing more with my skin. I used to do professional peels all the time and I just don't have the time anymore. This peel is amazing and leaves my skin feeling baby soft. I have run out of them so its time to restock!
- Hot Chocolate Pods
- I have a major sweet tooth. Its ridiculous! But one of my favorite treats in the winter is Hot Chocolate. I love this set for my Keurig and its the perfect set to get and divide up into my stockings or kids!
- Drawer Storage
- One of my big goals for next year is to get more organized. I have four kids and we have A LOT going on. If we can get our family more organized, it will give us more time to enjoy down time and traveling. This drawer set could be used in bathrooms, kitchen or laundry room.
- Bathroom Storage
- I also think this set would go a long way under all of my bathroom counters.
- Claw Clips
- I love claw clips and hair accessories. This smaller set is perfect to wear my hair half up.
- I wear a headband multiple days a week. I love the look of them and it makes doing my hair so easy but it still looks complete. I love all the headbands from Target and would love this one in all of the colors.
Shelby's Christmas List
ONE | TWO| THREE | FOUR | FIVE |SIX | SEVEN | EIGHT |NINE | TEN | ELEVEN | TWELVE | THIRTEEN | FOURTEEN | FIFTEEN | SIXTEEN
I recently moved to a new climate and apartment so I've been working on adding staples to my wardrobe and getting things for my apartment. This year my list is a mix of clothing items I know I would wear for years to come and home/everyday items I don't necessarily need, but would be super convenient!
- Cozy Blanket
- This blanket looks so soft and cozy and would be perfect on my bed!
- Charging Station for all my devices
- I’m using my phone, watch, and AirPods all day for school and work so I take my charger with me wherever I go. I would love something like this to keep by my bed or on my desk so I don’t have to plug and unplug my chargers everyday.
- Veja Sneakers
- I’ve wanted a pair of Veja sneakers for so long, I know they’d be a great staple shoe in my wardrobe!
- Black Heels
- I have some nude colored summery heels, but I've been needing some staple heels for church and other dressy events in the winter. This pair (or this more affordable pair) would be great wardrobe staples that I know I would wear for years to come.
- There’s nothing worse than realizing you have to print an assignment, return label, or something else and having to walk all the way to the library to do it. Having a printer would be so convenient and a huge time saver.
- Pearl Drop Earrings
- I really mostly wear simple gold hoops everyday, but these are so cute and would be a fun way to change it up a little bit!
- Dainty bracelet
- I love jewelry, but tend to keep it simple so a pretty, dainty bracelet that I could wear all the time would be a definite staple item in my wardrobe.
- Soda Stream
- I have become obsessed with carbonated water and Italian sodas this year! This would be a great way to save money on buying them snack places, plus a fun thing to share with friends or sip on while doing homework.
- I hate the look of wrinkly clothes, but an ironing board is kind of bulky to keep in my college apartment. I used to have a steamer and I loved how convenient and small it was!
- New Jacket
- I love layering with jackets! One of my favorites is actually from Old Navy- I’ve worn it for years now and it still looks amazing! They released it in a new print this year that I think would be a fun staple statement piece and unlike any of the coats I already have.
And here are a couple of things I'd love to find in my stocking! They're all the smaller things I love, but usually put off buying.
- Zit Patches
- These are miracle workers!
- AirPod Cleaning Tool
- I use my AirPods all the time while doing homework, working, attending zoom meetings, and working out. With all that use they get dirty fast! This would be so helpful to keep them nice and in good condition.
- Black Pens
- Somehow I ask for a new bulk pack of pens every year and I always need a new one by the next year. I don't know where they go!
- Vitamin Drink Packs
- I've been using the Vitamin C packs you can get at Walgreens, etc in my water every afternoon and I love it, but I'd love to try some new flavors and stock up for the new year! I'd love to try the Hermulti or Hergreens packs. (Plus it’s better than candy…although I hope I get some of that in my stocking as well:)
IF YOU LIKED THIS POST, YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:
Dont get that particular Scalp scrubber Laura – they come apart! It is so frustrating. Amazon has another one that is just one piece and i think the brand is innerneed. Thats the one Im getting Because mine broke apart into 2 pieces; one too many times and its a pain to put back together