This is one of my most popular posts every year — what I’m asking for this Christmas! I’m sharing my Christmas wishlist this year to help inspire yours.
Putting together your own Christmas wishlist can be hard – it’s easier to shop for other people! I’m giving you my wishlist today to add some inspiration to your own.
My Christmas Wishlist
- A few months ago I partnered with Bombas and tried out a bunch of their socks. I’ve tried lots of running socks over the years and holy cow, I’ve never tried any as good as Bombas. I didn’t even know that socks could be this soft, comfortable, stretchy, and supportive. Even after washing many times, they are as soft as day one, they have a tab on the back to keep them up, and the coolest part — they donate a pair of socks to someone in need every time a sock is purchased! As soon as I got my first set, I knew I needed more to replace all the crunchy, non-supportive socks in my closet. I immediately put them on my Christmas wishlist, and TRUST ME – you need to try them too! Some of my other favorites are linked below:
- We make homemade pizza every week, and I always poke holes in the crust with a fork to help it cook evenly and get crispy. I've seen pizza places with these roller tools and this nice one is under $20, so I'm hoping one shows up under the tree for me!
- I've had my ON running shoes for the past year and a half and it's time to replace them -- I know I should be replacing them more often, but they've held up really well all this time. I particularly love that the square toe box keeps my nails more protected...I haven't lost a toenail in over a year, hallelujah!
- Philip bought me a tortilla press for my birthday this summer and it's amazing, but it's for small taco sized tortillas. We make dinners that call for large tortillas most often, so having a large press would be amazing.
- This is kind of a silly thing to put on my wishlist, but I really want an olive oil bottle with a nozzle for cooking. We buy the giant jugs of olive oil from Costco and you can't do a drizzle with that kind of dispenser. So having a pretty bottle with a nozzle dispenser that I can keep on my counter with my salt and pepper would be amazing. I think I'd use it every single day!
- I have a set of these bracelets that I bought a year or so ago and I have LOVED them. They're gorgeous, work with every outfit, and they're rubber so they're flexible and don't make noise like a traditional bangle. I'd love a second set of gold so I can wear them on both wrists sometimes.
- I've heard amazing things about these Always Pans from Our Place, and have wanted to try one out for a while! It's nontoxic, nonstick, has a pour spout, and they say it can replace 8 traditional pieces of cookware. Also it comes in the prettiest colors!
- I've been obsessed with rings this year and I just found this one and literally can't stop thinking about it. I'd wear it on my middle or pointer finger on my left hand, and love that it's a show stopper!
If you need more ideas, you can see last year's Christmas wishlist!
this post is sponsored by Bombas