Need help with your Christmas wishlist this year? I’m sharing mine and my team’s so you have some ideas on what to include with yours!
Putting together your own Christmas wishlist can be hard – it’s easier to shop for other people! I’m giving you my wishlist today to add some inspiration to your own. Plus, I’m having two of my team members give you their Christmas wishlists as well, so you have more to pull from!
My Christmas wishlist:
- I’m pretty sure this was on my Christmas wishlist last year, but here we are again! I don’t know why I haven’t gotten myself a computer monitor yet, but now that we’re heading into the holiday season I might as well put it on my list. I exclusively use my laptop, and while I love having that, I want to have the option to plug into a bigger screen when I’m working at my desk. This one gets great reviews and isn’t too expensive.
- I’ve been working with a sewing machine brand for the past five years and they provided me with a sewing machine to use for my sewing projects, but as of next year I’m no longer an ambassador for them so I have to give my super nice sewing machine back. It’s time to get my own machine now! This one is a great brand and I want something that’s heavy duty and will last a long time.
- I got a yoga mat for free probably six years ago and we have it in our home gym. It didn’t get used a ton before the gym, but now that it’s in there it’s used everyday and has started shredding. So it’s time for a new one! I know there are lots of good brands out there, but I want something that’s specifically non-slip. I do burpees and jumps and all sorts of other things on the yoga mat and want to make sure it’s one that won’t slip. I looked around and found this one and it gets amazing reviews.
- When Philip and I were in New York City last month, we went into the Tiffany’s on Fifth Avenue just for fun. We ended up spending about thirty minutes talking to a gemologist who worked there…she was behind the counter and we just struck up a conversation. She showed us a bunch of rings and taught us a bunch of interesting facts, and then asked to see my ring. Suddenly I was acutely aware of how dirty my ring was…literally I haven’t cleaned it in probably ten years. She was nice and didn’t say anything, but I was determined to keep my ring cleaner from then on. My sister sent me the link to this ring cleaner pen that’s only $8 and has over 33,000 reviews, and I definitely think I need this in my life for regular ring cleaning!
- I’ve been going through my closet more regularly lately and trying to weed out the things I don’t wear. I cleared out a bunch of shoes a few weeks ago and realized I don’t have a pair of neutral gray or tan sneakers that work well for the fall and winter. I have several pairs of white sneakers (which can totally be worn in the winter too), but wanted something that was a little more toned down and works well with darker colors. Philip and I went into the Golden Goose store recently on a date and I fell in love with these silver mesh and black star sneakers. Golden Goose sneakers aren’t for everyone, and the price is astronomical, but Philip loves buying me designer shoes for Christmas or birthdays so this is my top choice.
- I’ve been working on my collection of good kitchen items and our kitchen is pretty well stocked. But our small saucepan that I use to cook sauces is the one we got for our wedding fifteen years ago and the handle is about to fall off. So it’s time for a new small saucepan! We’ve replaced pretty much all our other pots and pans except this one, so it’s time.
- I’m probably going to buy these for myself before Christmas because I want to be able to use them during the holiday season. I was working on a blog post last week and ran across these Christmas plates from Anthropologie and I instantly fell in love. They are so darling and something I’d love to pull out year after year.
- I own and wear a lot of different perfumes (I have a whole tray of them displayed on my bathroom counter) but I just recently realized that most of them are empty or almost empty. I like the look of the bottles so I don’t throw them away, but it is time for a new perfume. My very favorite scent is Aerin “Amber Musk.”
Two bonus Christmas wishlists for extra ideas!
I thought it would be fun if my two Merrick’s Art girls, Laura and Kristy, shared their Christmas lists too, just for a few other perspectives!