Today, some of my team members are sharing their Christmas list ideas with you!
Hi everyone, Laura here! I’m sharing my Christmas list with you so you can all have a variety of ideas. I’m 28, married, a mom of 2 boys, and have a pretty classic style. These things on my wishlist are some things I’ve had my eye on for a while!
Laura’s Christmas List:
- Initial Bracelet
- I would love two of these bracelets with my boy’s initials. They’re simple, pretty and classic!
- Jewelry Tree or Jewelry Organizer
- UV Phone Cleaner
- This is a need! I want it to clean not only my phone but also my watch, keys, AirPods, etc. Just all those things I forget to clean often!
- HOKA Running Shoes
- Listen, I’m a Nike girl through and through but HOKA’s have changed my life! They are so supportive, but lightweight. I wear them for running, working out and I’ve worn them for days at Disneyland and they truly feel like walking on clouds. I have the beige pair, but want another!
- Belt Bag
- I have this bag in gray and LOVE it. My husband works in sports, so I’ve been to a ton of arenas, stadiums, etc. and this size is on the ok list for all of them. I can fit a diaper, keys, phone, and snacks inside. I want every color!
- Outdoor Voices Joggers
- I tried these on during a girls trip this fall and fell in love! They are truly so soft and comfortable. The “All Day” material from Outdoor Voices is the best material ever.
- Veja Sneakers
- Vejas have been on my wishlist for a long time – I just love how sleek and minimal they are. I hear they’re so comfortable too!
- Merrick loves this necklace gadget. I don’t layer necklaces often but when I do, it’s always a tangled mess. This would help a ton.
- I helped Merrick a lot with her gift guides, and this was recommended so much by you guys! I’m always trying to have shinier hair.
- Skin Bae
- The serum the internet loves! I’m a fan of anything plant-based and natural that can help my skin with blemishes, discoloration, etc.
- Flecks of Gold Journal
- 3 in 30 is one of my favorite podcasts and helps keep me focused on motherhood with two crazy toddlers. Her Flecks of Gold journal keeps you focused on the good in motherhood – something I really need!
- Leather Puffer Jacket
- I’m obsessed with this look – a little edgy for my normal style but I think it’s really pretty. The cream color is perfect for winter too!
- Glossier Perfume
- Glossier is hands down my favorite skincare and makeup ever. I’ve been dying to try the perfume, especially since I haven’t had any new perfume since college!
My husband and I always do each other’s stockings. Nothing too exciting – we just create a wish list on Amazon and order the stuff for each other.
- Thinking Putty
- Great for calming down, and putting your mind at ease.
- Body Scrub
- I love self-tanning at home, so I’m always in need of a good scrub to get off dead skin. Plus, I live in a really dry climate so my skin needs lots of love!
- Eye Masks
- Nothing makes me feel for luxurious and relaxed than some downtime with an eye mask. If I’m feeling really extra, I’ll bring some on a flight.
- Sheet Masks
- Just like eye masks, these sheet masks always help me feel relaxed and pampered. I’ve tried these ones and they are hands down my favorite!
- AirPod Cleaning Putty
- I swear I clean my ears daily – but oh my word my AirPods can get NASTY. This has great reviews and is a need.
- Hair Clips
- Can never have too many hair clips! I keep these in my car, diaper bag, everywhere!
- Ice Roller
- I really like skincare, can you tell? I’ve heard great things about ice rolling, so I’m really excited to try this.
- Dry Brush
- Dry brushing is great for circulation – I really want to start incorporating this in my morning routine.
- Shower Cap
- I have such a hard time keeping my hair dry in the shower – and I really want to maintain my styling between washes. I desperately need a good shower cap!
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:
- The Best Advent Calendars
- Gift Ideas for Parents, In-Laws, and Grandparents
- Gift Guide for Women 2021