I love having my team share their Christmas lists so you can get more ideas! Next up, Kristy!
Hi! This is Kristy! I am excited to share my Christmas list with all of you! So you know what I like, I am 41 years old, married with four kids ranging in ages 13-2! Target is my passion and I have a secret addiction to Anthropology bags and bracelets! I love to find great deals on basic things so I can splurge on the statement pieces I know I will love for years!
Kristy’s Christmas List:
- This is the top item on my list!! I have four very busy kids of my own and a house full of neighbors all the time. My floors are begging me for this!
- Pebble Ice Machine
- I have wanted a nugget ice machine for the last couple of years. But the thought of my kids and other kids’ hands scooping stopped me from getting one. I went to my friend’s house who had this one and I knew I had to have it!
- Apple Watch
- I am so late to the apple watch game, but I have been really wanting one this year. I really want it for the messages right to my wrist instead of always looking for my phone.
- Veja Campo Sneakers
- I have an old pair of Madewell white sneakers that I wear almost daily and they need to be replaced. I love the color blocking on these and I heard they are very comfortable.
- Kids Birthstone Necklace
- I have wanted a kids’ birthstone necklace for years. And now that I know our family is complete, I am ready to get one. I love this one because it’s different and because my kids are really into stones so I feel like they would love it just as much as I do!
- Anthropologie Purse/ Amazon Purse Straps
- I probably own a few too many Anthropologie purses. I love them! They are always classic. I don’t feel like everyone has them, so they are unique. And they usually come with such a cute strap. This one doesn’t, but I would just pair it with this one from Amazon.
- Calendar and Flair Pen set
- Office supplies are the best!! I am pretty sure Merrick thinks I am crazy with all my colored pens and notepads, but they just make me happy. This calendar is great, I buy it every year for my family day to day calendar. And getting a new set of pens just makes me giddy!
- Hot Chocolates for my Keurig/ Frother
- I have a Keurig slim. I got it last year and it has been one of our family’s favorite things. We love to have hot chocolate before bed. It becomes a time when my older kids just sit and talk to us. So, being stocked up on Hot chocolate is a must. Froth it after it’s done with this frother to make it extra creamy!
- Charlotte Tilbury Sculpt and Glow Face Set
- Charlotte Tilbury has become my favorite makeup. This set is one of my favorite items from them and I am almost out!
- Gratitude Journal
- I have been reading all about the benefits of writing down the things we are grateful for. I want to implement this with myself and my teens this year.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:
- The Best Advent Calendars
- Gift Ideas for Parents, In-Laws, and Grandparents
- Gift Guide for Women 2021