Gifting clothes is hard because everyone has different tastes, but here are the best clothing gifts for women that I love and wear all the time. Or put them on your Christmas wishlist!
- This is my all time favorite dress. It’s super comfortable, comes in tons of prints and fabrics, and looks good on seriously everyone. It’s a little more of a splurge, but would be a great one to put on your wishlist or go in together with someone to give as a gift. I wear a size XS.
- I’ve talked about these sneakers for years and years cause they’re my absolute favorite everyday sneaker. They’re also a splurge, but would make a great gift for your mom or mother in law if you go in with your siblings. Or put it on your wishlist! They have no break in period and are great walking shoes that go well with dresses and skirts, as well as shorts and pants and jeans. They’re true to size!
- I’ve heard about Quince sweaters for ages, since they’re $50 washable cashmere sweaters, and finally got myself one this fall. It totally lives up to the hype! They are FANTASTIC. I wear a size small and recommend sizing up one size.
- My first pair of these boots was purchased in 2021, and they’ve been going strong ever since. They are so fantastic and so comfy (short break in period) and go with everything. The shaft is nice and slim so they don’t make your ankles look blocky, and they’re a perfect height of boot to wear with everything from skirts and dresses to skinny, straight, flare, cropped, and wide leg pants and jeans!
- I stewed over my purchase of these for years before finally buying a set, cause they’re pricey. But they’re so gorgeous and make any outfit look elevated. I love that they’re flexible and soft so they don’t clang together.
- My mom left a pair of these socks at my house a few years ago on accident and I immediately stole them and asked where she got them so I could buy more. They’re inexpensive and so perfect for boots during the winter. The ones I have are the (02) 5 Pairs Solid Color, and they’re great neutral colors that work with tons of outfits during the winter.
- If you haven’t tried the Air Essentials clothing from Spanx, you must! It’s the comfiest fabric that is cooling and feels kind of like a squishmallow (if you have kids, you know)! Their wide leg pants and half zip pullover loungeset is the set of my dreams. I got it last fall and it immediately became a staple!
- I’ve tried A LOT of jogger pants over the years and these ones are my all time favorite. They’re comfy, stretchy, have great rebound so they don’t stretch or sag during the day, and they hit at the perfect length. I wear a size XS in mine.
- I bought my first pair of these five or six years ago and have been hooked ever since. They’re my favorite pants! I have them in several colors in the twill fabric, and in navy blue in the linen, and I wear them all the time. They look great with tons of different shoes (see here) and are super versatile. You can even wear them in the winter!