This is my 5 minute makeup routine every single day. If you’re tight for time in the mornings, this makeup video will have you out the door on time every day!
My quick morning makeup routine
My mornings are pretty busy with two school drop offs and then straight to work. In between the school drop offs, I fit exercise and my hair and makeup routine, and all of it has to be fairly quick!
I’ve got my 5 minute makeup down to a T, so I wanted to share what I use and how I do it.
Here’s my everyday five minute makeup routine!
I filmed myself doing my makeup the other day so you can see how I apply and which products I use. You can watch it right HERE on YouTube.
Everything I used in the video is linked below!
- Wunderbrow waterproof Brow Filler, Color: Brunette
- Supergoop! Sunscreen
- MILK makeup primer
- Jane Iredale BB Cream, Color: BB7 (I wear BB6 in the winter)
- Bronzer (I used this before I got the Quikk Contour palette – it’s a great color)
- Blush Cheek Cream: “peony” (I used this before I got the Quikk Contour palette – love it for cheeks and lips)
- Flekk Cosmetic’s Eyeshadow Palette, Color: Flawless
- Flekk Cosmetics Quikk Contour Palette
- Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Powder
- Urban Decay Setting Spray
- Laneige Lip Mask
- L’Oreal Mascara Primer
- Stila Mascara
- Artis makeup brushes
IF YOU LIKED THIS POST, YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE THESE POSTS
photos by Priscilla Frey