I love giving gifts to my friends and my sisters, but I’m not about to drop $100 on each of them. These eighty gift ideas for women are fun, unique, and actually affordable!
Gifts for friends or sisters can be special without breaking the bank
My love language is gifts. I love choosing, preparing, and giving gifts, and of course I love receiving gifts.
So choosing gifts for my sisters or my girlfriends is really fun and exciting for me every year, BUT I feel like the gift guides out there for friends and sisters mostly have items that are really expensive.
I love my friends and my sisters, but spending $100 or more on a gift for them is out of my budget.
80 affordable gift ideas for sisters, friends, moms, and any other women in your life.
So how about affordable, fun gift ideas for those women in your life? I’ve broken them down into various categories so this big list is easy to navigate:
- SHEET MASKS are a great reminder for her to take time to pamper herself a little
- EYELASH SERUM would be a fun gift to help her grow long, beautiful lashes – my favorite affordable serum is this one from Avon
- FANCY LOTION is a favorite for everyone – I love this one from L’Occitane
- HAIR MASKS – I’ve heard amazing things about Kerastase
- Nice MAKEUP that they wouldn’t necessary purchase for themselves – all of my favorite everyday makeup is in this post!
- MAKEUP REMOVING CLOTHS that just use water – I haven’t personally tried them, but I hear they’re like magic!
- Give her your favorite MASCARA – this one from Stila is my favorite!
- LANEIGE LIP MASKS are incredible and would make an amazing gift.
- A PERFUME SAMPLER kit would be amazing so she could try out a few new scents
- DIY SPA BASKET — head to TJ Maxx or HomeGoods and toss a bunch of fun pampering gifts into a basket
- NAIL POLISH is always a good idea – my favorite is Essie’s Gel Polish
- She would love some BODY SCRUB, like this amazing one from Soap & Glory
- Everything from KRISTEN ESS’ BEAUTY LINE is amazing and affordable!
- These BABY FOOT EXFOLIANT FOOT PEELS have 9000 great reviews — perfect for pampering right at home
- A BEAUTIFUL MUG from Anthropologie, packaged with some hot chocolate or tea would be a great gift.
- I love the idea of giving an ADDRESS STAMP – they have lots of good ones on Etsy!
- A beautiful ART PRINT for her home – you can find lots of Minted or Etsy!
- A RECIPE BOX with favorite recipes written down, plus blank cards
- A pretty CAKE STAND or PIE DISH would be great for the person who loves to bake
- CHEESE BOARDS are such a fun gift – there are so many good ones out there, but I love this one and it’s only $30!
- SPIRESIDE DISNEY WAX MELTS — these are scents inspired by Disney!
- A WILLOW TREE FIGURE that reminds you of them would be special and personal
- JEWELRY DISHES – there are so many pretty ones right here
- TRAVEL SHADOW BOXES would be great for someone who travels a lot
- A PERSONALIZED CUTTING BOARD is such a great gift idea for someone who loves to cook
- Anything from the MAGNOLIA LINE at TARGET – so much cute stuff for your house!
- A PERSONALIZED APRON — the ones from Williams Sonoma are super durable and classic
- A handheld STEAMER – this one is my favorite one!
- An OXO GRIDDLE for the girl who loves to cook
- Give her a FRAMED PICTURE from a trip you took together!
- A SUCCULENT or other plant that’s low maintenance and will add a little green to her home
- CAR LITTER BAGS – these are sold by one of my friends and help keep your car clean! They come in tons of cute colors too.
- ANTHROPOLOGIE’S VOLCANO CANDLES are my favorite and make everyone’s house smell amazing
- What about a CHRISTMAS ORNAMENT that reminds her of the trip you took that year? Such a special and meaningful gift.
- A BLUETOOTH SPEAKER SMART MUSIC FLOWER POT is such a cool gift — it’s a flower pot that plays music!
- PACKING CUBES are great for the person who travels often!
- IMMERSION BLENDERS are a useful and unexpected gift for someone who loves to cook
- A HOLIDAY SCENTED MRS. MEYER SPRAY – a holiday themed gift under $5!
- These YETI MUGS keep your hot drinks hot all day! Look at the ratings on this thing!
- A SILK PILLOWCASE is under $25, and great for hair and skin!
- How great would these REUSABLE SHOPPING BAGS be for the eco friendly friend?
BOOKS & PAPER GOODS
- Some PERSONALIZED STATIONERY would be so fun and special
- A PROMPTLY JOURNAL would be such a thoughtful gift – have you seen these?
- Your favorite BOOK – I personally love a good novel, and anything from Kate Morton is a favorite if you’re looking for a good recommendation!
- An ADULT COLORING book would be such a great gift — give her some good markers or colored pencils to go with it!
- BIRTHDAY CALENDARS are such a good gift — you write everyone’s birthdays on them and use them year after year!
- The FIVE MINUTE JOURNAL is such a sweet and easy way keep your memories!
FOOD & DRINK
- Fancy TEA – package it up with a beautiful mug!
- A box of fancy CHOCOLATES – basically everyone likes chocolates, right?
- HOMEMADE VANILLA – super easy, and such a unique idea.
- DELIVERED DINNER – how awesome of a gift would this be for a friend who worked out of the home, or just had a new baby?
- HYDROFLASK or other TUMBLERS would be great for the soda or water drinkers!
- COZY SLIPPERS are always a great gift idea
- COMFY SWEATPANTS will make any girl happy
- I got my sister CUTE PAJAMAS this year — I love a good matching set!
- A COZY ROBE is a great gift option!
- Everyone loves a CUTE SWEATER – I love this one!
- I gave my best friend a BLONDE SWEATSHIRT a few years ago, and I got a matching BRUNETTE one – they’re only $30!
- A CUTE GRAPHIC TEE that represents her in some way would be awesome – I love this “Boy Mom” one!
- A pretty KEYCHAIN from Anthropologie is a simple and fun gift idea
- A pair of STATEMENT EARRINGS is always a fun gift
- MADE BY MARY NECKLACES are so well made, and can be personalized!
- A fun HARRY POTTER RING for the HP lovers out there
- A MAGNETIC PHONE HOLDER for your car – so useful!
- NICKEL & SUEDE LEATHER EARRINGS would make a great gift – my sister has a bunch of pairs and loves them.
- THREAD WALLETS are practical and so cute!
- RAD MAIL – this is such a fun monthly membership started by one of my best friends. It sends paper cards and other fun goodies each month
- Renew her COSTCO MEMBERSHIP — such a practical gift that keeps on giving!
- BIRCHBOX – a fantastic monthly beauty box
- Give her a MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTION! One of my favorites is Real Simple
- SCENTBIRD – a fun way to let them try out a new perfume every month
- MANICURE or PEDICURE gift card!
- Get her TICKETS TO A PAINT NIGHT! There are locations everywhere – just look google them in your area and you’ll find one.
- How about a GIFT CARD TO THE CAR WASH to get her car detailed?? I would love this gift.
- MOVIE TICKETS for you and her to go see a chick flick — don’t forget the snacks!
- Give her a NIGHT OF FREE BABYSITTING from you and a GIFT CARD FOR A DATE NIGHT so she can go out with her husband!
- A COOKING CLASS would be such a fun gift — it would be a blast to do together!
Got any other affordable, fun, and unique gift ideas for women? Leave a comment!!
photos by Priscilla Frey