Don’t let neighbor Christmas gifts stress you out. Here are 5 easy neighbor gift ideas, both homemade or store bought!
5 easy and no-stress neighbor Christmas gifts you can give this year. Buy them, make them, give them.
Whether you buy or make, these neighbor Christmas gifts will be a win.
I love making special Christmas treats — the kinds you make only once a year at Christmas. They’re my favorite to give as neighbor Christmas gifts. But if you’re not much of a baker, I have some store bought ideas to give to your neighbors this year!
5 Christmas gifts you can give to your neighbor this year
- Homemade Vanilla
- A little bottle of homemade vanilla is a great gift that is very simple to make, is inexpensive, and is actually useful!
- Cinnamon Sweet Bread
- This cinnamon bread is my go-to neighbor gift. I make them 8 loaves at a time and give them to all of Philip’s employees, all of my friends, and all of our neighbors. Everyone always looks forward to them! Find the recipe HERE.
- Homemade salsa in a jar
- We’ve all had so many sweets at Christmas time — why not give something savory. A jar of homemade salsa is a great choice, and this recipe is so easy and delicious. Just toss it in a mason jar with a ribbon and you’re good to go!
- Loaf of fresh bread
- If you’re an amazing baker, you could definitely hand make a beautiful loaf of bread. But going to a local bakery and buying a loaf of bread only costs a few dollars and everyone will appreciate that. Include a little jar of jam if you’d like!
- Trader Joe’s candle and a seasonal treat
- This is a super easy gift you can make if you want to give something but don’t want to put anything together. Trader Joe’s to the rescue. Their candles are only a few dollars, and they have the best seasonal treats. Might I suggest the peppermint Jo-Jo’s? They’re my fave.