Don’t let neighbor Christmas gifts stress you out. Here are 5 easy neighbor gift ideas, both homemade or store bought!
5 easy and no-stress neighbor Christmas gifts you can give this year. Buy them, make them, give them.
Whether you buy or make, these neighbor Christmas gifts will be a win.
I love making special Christmas treats — the kinds you make only once a year at Christmas. They’re my favorite to give as neighbor Christmas gifts. But if you’re not much of a baker, I have some store bought ideas to give to your neighbors this year!
5 Christmas gifts you can give to your neighbor this year
- Homemade Vanilla
- A little bottle of homemade vanilla is a great gift that is very simple to make, is inexpensive, and is actually useful!
- Cinnamon Sweet Bread
- This cinnamon bread is my go-to neighbor gift. I make them 8 loaves at a time and give them to all of Philip’s employees, all of my friends, and all of our neighbors. Everyone always looks forward to them! Find the recipe HERE.
- Homemade salsa in a jar
- We’ve all had so many sweets at Christmas time — why not give something savory. A jar of homemade salsa is a great choice, and this recipe is so easy and delicious. Just toss it in a mason jar with a ribbon and you’re good to go!
- Safe and Fair Goods
- Safe + Fair is a gluten free, vegan, nut free food brand that makes the most amazing flavored popcorn, granola, and baking mixes! Their foods are all safe for the major allergens, which makes it perfect for giving to neighbors and friends because you don’t have to worry about something they can’t eat!
- Trader Joe’s candle and a seasonal treat
- This is a super easy gift you can make if you want to give something but don’t want to put anything together. Trader Joe’s to the rescue. Their candles are only a few dollars, and they have the best seasonal treats. Might I suggest the peppermint Jo-Jo’s? They’re my fave.