There are a lot of lame Christmas gift ideas for coworkers. Don’t be lame. Check out these 10 good gift ideas.
A lot of Christmas gift ideas for co-workers are things that feel like a waste of money. The kind of junk that clutters up your desk. These are 10 great ideas that are inexpensive and actually fun or useful!
Budget friendly gift ideas for co-workers
When it comes to the hierarchy of Christmas gift recipients on your list, I know co-workers are toward the bottom. But giving them gifts often feels obligatory. So how about some Christmas gift ideas for co-workers that are actually useful, fun, and affordable!
Check out these gift ideas for co-workers — these are 10 great ideas!
- COZY SOFT BLANKET
- Every office I’ve ever worked in has been freezing. I would have happily given and received these amazing cozy blankets!
- FUNNY OFFICE CITATION NOTEPAD
- If you want something inexpensive and funny, this office citation notepad is super good and only $7.
- FINGERLESS GLOVES
- Again, freezing offices. I don’t think fingerless gloves are the most attractive thing, but these are more like fingerless cable knit sweaters for your hands. They’re so cute and only $10!!
- OFFICE MAD LIBS
- Another silly gift that would actually be fun to play during your lunch hour.
- WELLNESS VITAMINS
- I swear by these vitamins to stay healthy. When you feel a cold coming on, down a few of these and it wards off the sickness! They’re a great essential in an office space full of people during the winter.
- BRIGHT BOXES
- These are cute little gift boxes for $5, $10, and $15 that have little happy mail inside. The prices include shipping – it’s an amazing deal! They’d be a great gift for remote co-workers or employees.
- BLUE LIGHT GLASSES
- I’m singlehandedly trying to convince every person who works at a computer screen to wear these glasses. They have helped my eyes so much and protect them in the long run from blue light damage. Your co-workers should all have them!
- PERSONALIZED SILVERWARE
- If your office has a kitchen, personalized silverware would be an awesome gift! These are actually pretty inexpensive for a set ($15!) and you can have them write whatever name you want on each utensil. Now you don’t have to worry that someone is using your spoon.
- SCREEN CLEANER
- I hate having a dirty computer and phone screen. I also always have a dirty computer and phone screen. This is a great little spray and cloth kits that they can use to keep their computer screens super clean.
- 4 THINGS CUSTOMIZABLE TOTE
- If you have a closer friend in the office, this personalized tote is a little more special. You choose four words and they’re printed on the front of the tote. You can put anything — they have some fun ideas in their photos to get your wheels turning!
If you’d rather keep your gifts more generic, here are two other options.
If you feel like you don’t want to get too personal, a gift card for coffee, a restaurant, or a pedicure is great too. Or you can never go wrong with a homemade treat.
If you need some ideas, definitely check out my post with 5 great treats to give as gifts!