Weekend recap of some recent daily outfits from Instagram, plus a few favorite links from the past week!
Happy Saturday! This week my boys started school. We’re distance learning right now, and only two days I’m feeling pretty good about it. Grateful to be back in a good routine!
Also our home gym is almost done and I’m so excited to be able to work out in there. Only a few little things left to do in there! I’ll be sharing all the links to everything for the gym, plus reviews of the equipment we bought, in a blog post soon!
Favorite links from this past week
- My FAVORITE PILLOW that is so supportive! It’s super soft, doesn’t get hot, and has adjustable filler so you can get it just right.
- The CASUAL BLACK CROC LEATHER BOOTS that I bought from the Nordstrom sale
- The DRESSIER BLACK LEATHER BOOTS that I found at the Nordstrom sale
- the HEAD WRAP that I wear to protect my hair when I wash my face at night
- The FAUX SNAKE PLANT that I have in my home office