Looking for the best no-show socks? I found the most amazing pair. They’re comfortable, they don’t slide down, and they’re super affordable.
I found the best no show socks
If you’ve been on the hunt for the best no show socks, I’m about to rock your world cause I found the best pair ever!
For the last couple of years, sneakers have become my most worn shoe. And the question you guys always ask when I wear sneakers is…”what socks are you wearing with them?” I’ve always disliked the look of socks showing inside your shoes, and it was comfortable enough to wear them without, but after so many questions I decided to see if there was a good option out there. And it turns out that there is!
I tried a ton of no show socks and found the most amazing pair
I ordered a bunch of pairs and tried them out with several different pairs of my sneakers, and these ones from Amazon were the clear winner.
My favorite things about these no-show socks:
- They’re made of a lightweight cotton spandex, so they’re breathable and won’t get hot inside your shoes like pantyhose, but they’re thick enough to provide comfort.
- They have a gel tab on the heel to keep them from slipping down.
- They come in three different colors. I chose the beige color so they were more invisible inside my shoe.
- They’re actually low cut enough to not be seen.
- They come up high enough on the top of my foot to not move around.
- They literally do not move ALL DAY. Every other pair I’ve tried slips around eventually, but these do not.
- They’re affordable at $14 for a 6 pack with free 2-day shipping.
So ditch the little white footie socks and grab a pack of these cause they’re the best way to wear socks without looking like you’re wearing socks!