We just celebrated Sanny’s 6th birthday! If you’re looking for some good birthday gifts for a 6 year old boy, here are some ideas.
We celebrated San’s birthday this past weekend. Since he’s our third boy, I’ve become pretty good at birthday gifts for boys. Here’s everything we got for him, so you can pull some inspiration for any gifts you need for young kids this year.
Birthday Gifts for a 6 Year Old Boy
- LEGOs are always a good choice in our home. My boys have thousands of LEGOs, but a new set for a birthday or Christmas is always a hit. We got him two sets for his birthday — the Chamber of Secrets Harry Potter set, and this STAR WARS set.
- San looooves tall socks with crazy patterns. We have a few pairs, but I found this set of 5 on Amazon and I know he’ll love them.
- He got really into woodworking this past year and loves hammering and gluing and building. I bought him a few kits for Christmas and he had a blast putting them together. I found this one at Home Depot from their kid’s builder kits (they have monthly classes where you can build them in store, or you can bring them home) and they’re only $5 for the kit. This one is a toss game and I think the boys will love playing it together after it’s built.
- This was a random purchase, but we did a Harry Potter themed birthday for San, so I found this little golden snitch fidget spinner and it was too fun to pass up. Plus it’s under $10 and actually very sturdy quality — made of metal, not plastic!
- I bought Sanny a few early chapter book series for Christmas, including King and Kayla. He loved them so much, so I bought books 4 and 5 in the series for his birthday. They’re sweet stories and perfect for an early reader. I have a list of some other great books for young boys RIGHT HERE.
- I had this game when I was growing up and totally forgot about it until a few years ago when I found it again and bought it for my nieces for Christmas. They love it so much, so I figured we should give it a try!
Have any other good gift ideas for little boys? Share them in the comments!