There’s nothing crisper in the summer than an outfit with white jeans! Let me show you a few tips for your white jeans outfits for summer.
Why the “before” white jeans outfit needs improvements:
- The jeans are super long and it basically goes from pants to shoes without a break, which completely cuts off the line of your leg!
- The gray tee is boxy and gives no shape at all. This can definitely be improved!
- WHITE SNEAKERS are great with white jeans (and I wear them often!) but in the summer a sneaker and jeans will be pretty warm. We can find a better option for summer!
- This outfit honestly isn’t bad. It’s just boring and needs a few tweaks.
A few easy ways to improve your white jeans outfits
- Swap out your simple gray tee for something brighter! A RED STRIPED TEE feels fresh and summery.
- CHIC BROWN SANDALS are a great option for summer. But remember, slim, white sneakers can definitely work too. Sandals just work better for this summer-y outfit.
- Half or fully tuck your shirt to create a waistline. If you don’t want to tuck your shirt, choose a shirt that’s shorter in length. You want the hem to hit closer to your natural waist to create a waistline!
- Add a HAT to give your outfit some personality and bring attention up to your face. Earrings would do the same thing!
If you’re more of a visual person, here’s the same advice in action
Do you want to add some white jeans to your closet?
Here are a few great pairs of white jeans that get fantastic reviews.
Other summer white jeans outfits
Why these outfits work:
- Outfit 1
- The half tuck elongates the legs and shows the waistline
- A cuffed hem makes the jeans a good length to wear with (low cut) sneakers
- Statement earrings draw attention up to the face
- An espadrille sneaker is a great summer-y shoe choice
- Outfit 2
- A striped tee and leopard loafer create some great visual interest against white jeans
- A knot in the tee is a great alternative to a half tuck, and brings the hemline of the shirt up toward the natural waist
- The length of the jeans is great and keeps the leg line elongated
Why these outfits work:
- Outfit 3
- The volume of the shirt offsets the skinny fit of the jeans
- Tucking in the entire shirt keeps the waistline accentuated even with a full, billowy shirt
- Rainbow sandals add a pop of fun to an otherwise very monochromatic outfit
- A hat brings attention up to the face
- Outfit 4
- The printed top brings attention up toward your face
- A half tuck offsets the billow-y silhouette of the shirt
- Nude flats elongate the leg
- A cuffed hem keeps the jeans at a flattering length
Happy white jeans wearing!