There’s nothing crisper in the summer than an outfit with white jeans! Let me show you a few tips for your white jeans outfits for summer.
WHITE JEANS, GRAY TEE, WHITE SNEAKERS
WHITE JEANS, SIMILAR RED STRIPED TEE, SIMILAR HAT, SANDALS
Why the “before” white jeans outfit needs improvements:
- The jeans are super long and it basically goes from pants to shoes without a break, which completely cuts off the line of your leg!
- The gray tee is boxy and gives no shape at all. This can definitely be improved!
- WHITE SNEAKERS are great with white jeans (and I wear them often!) but in the summer a sneaker and jeans will be pretty warm. We can find a better option for summer!
- This outfit honestly isn’t bad. It’s just boring and needs a few tweaks.
A few easy ways to improve your white jeans outfits
- Swap out your simple gray tee for something brighter! A RED STRIPED TEE feels fresh and summery.
- CHIC BROWN SANDALS are a great option for summer. But remember, slim, white sneakers can definitely work too. Sandals just work better for this summer-y outfit.
- Half or fully tuck your shirt to create a waistline. If you don’t want to tuck your shirt, choose a shirt that’s shorter in length. You want the hem to hit closer to your natural waist to create a waistline!
- Add a HAT to give your outfit some personality and bring attention up to your face. Earrings would do the same thing!
If you’re more of a visual person, here’s the same advice in action
Do you want to add some white jeans to your closet?
Here are a few great pairs of white jeans that get fantastic reviews.
Other summer white jeans outfits
Why these outfits work:
- Outfit 1
- The half tuck elongates the legs and shows the waistline
- A cuffed hem makes the jeans a good length to wear with (low cut) sneakers
- Statement earrings draw attention up to the face
- An espadrille sneaker is a great summer-y shoe choice
- Outfit 2
- A striped tee and leopard loafer create some great visual interest against white jeans
- A knot in the tee is a great alternative to a half tuck, and brings the hemline of the shirt up toward the natural waist
- The length of the jeans is great and keeps the leg line elongated
Why these outfits work:
- Outfit 3
- The volume of the shirt offsets the skinny fit of the jeans
- Tucking in the entire shirt keeps the waistline accentuated even with a full, billowy shirt
- Rainbow sandals add a pop of fun to an otherwise very monochromatic outfit
- A hat brings attention up to the face
- Outfit 4
- The printed top brings attention up toward your face
- A half tuck offsets the billow-y silhouette of the shirt
- Nude flats elongate the leg
- A cuffed hem keeps the jeans at a flattering length
Happy white jeans wearing!
I like your style!