Linen pants are a classic piece for summer! Let me show you a simple linen pants outfit and how to make it even better.
SIMILAR LINEN PANTS, WHITE TEE, WHITE SNEAKERS
SIMILAR LINEN PANTS, EYELET TOP, STUDDED SANDALS, PEARL HEADBAND
Why the “before” linen pants outfit needs improvements:
- The WHITE TEE is not a bad option, but it’s not really doing much for the outfit. It’s boring and a bit bulky.
- I did a half tuck, but with this style of tee and PANTS, it’s not doing anything for my figure except adding bulk.
- WHITE SNEAKERS are a great summer option, but in this outfit they feel clunky when paired with long, wide-leg pants.
- There are zero accessories! The outfit is just so bland.
A few easy ways to improve your summer linen pants outfits
- We can still choose a white tee, but one with EYELET details makes it a little more special and feminine.
- A full tuck creates a waistline and keeps the bulk at bay.
- SANDALS are a much better choice with these kinds of pants
- To finish the outfit, I added a PEARL HEADBAND. It’s an easy way to draw attention up to your face!
If you’re more of a visual person, here’s the same advice in action
Looking for linen pants for summer?
I just did a post with a bunch of linen pants outfit ideas, plus a huge round up of great linen pants. Check them out here!
Other cute summer outfits with linen pants
Why these outfits work:
- Outfit 1
- The top and bottom pieces are both a little full and billowy. A half tuck helps keep the body shape.
- Lace up shoes work with a cropped pant. Neutral oxfords with an almond toe even elongate the foot!
- Earrings bring attention up to the face
- Outfit 2
- A bodysuit creates a nice slim silhouette against the wide leg fit of the pants
- A wedge sandal definitely works, especially if your pants are long
- The hat helps bring attention up toward the face
I hope this helps as you put together a summer linen pants outfit!
Thanks so much for thE HELPFUL info! Would it be possible to add Where to find the items in outfits #1 & #2?I’d love to find the white shirt you paired with the cream pants in #1 and would buy the blue linen pants in outfit #2 in a heartbeat! Thank you♥️
I would like to see the back of these ase I often feel it looks like I have a flat bum and there’s pools of fabric at the back so would like to see how these should look at the back.