Linen pants are a classic piece for summer! Let me show you a simple linen pants outfit and how to make it even better.
Why the “before” linen pants outfit needs improvements:
- The WHITE TEE is not a bad option, but it’s not really doing much for the outfit. It’s boring and a bit bulky.
- I did a half tuck, but with this style of tee and PANTS, it’s not doing anything for my figure except adding bulk.
- WHITE SNEAKERS are a great summer option, but in this outfit they feel clunky when paired with long, wide-leg pants.
- There are zero accessories! The outfit is just so bland.
A few easy ways to improve your summer linen pants outfits
- We can still choose a white tee, but one with EYELET details makes it a little more special and feminine.
- A full tuck creates a waistline and keeps the bulk at bay.
- SANDALS are a much better choice with these kinds of pants
- To finish the outfit, I added a PEARL HEADBAND. It’s an easy way to draw attention up to your face!
If you’re more of a visual person, here’s the same advice in action
Looking for linen pants for summer?
Other cute summer outfits with linen pants
Why these outfits work:
- Outfit 1
- The top and bottom pieces are both a little full and billowy. A half tuck helps keep the body shape.
- Lace up shoes work with a cropped pant. Neutral oxfords with an almond toe even elongate the foot!
- Earrings bring attention up to the face
- Outfit 2
- A bodysuit creates a nice slim silhouette against the wide leg fit of the pants
- A wedge sandal definitely works, especially if your pants are long
- The hat helps bring attention up toward the face
I hope this helps as you put together a summer linen pants outfit!