Linen pants are a great option for summer, and are super versatile! Check out these linen pants outfit ideas from the beach to the office and everywhere in between!
Need some linen pants outfit ideas?
If you’ve picked up some linen pants for summer, but you’re unsure how to wear them, I’ve got you covered today with 4 simple linen pants outfit ideas that will take you from the pool to the office!
Why you should own a pair of linen pants
Linen pants are a great summer pants option because they’re breezy and lightweight, but also they’re incredible versatile. Any pant that you can wear at the office and ALSO at the beach is a winner in my book.
I’m all about choosing pieces for your closet that work overtime — the more versatile the better!
Different styles of linen pants
There are a lot of different styles of linen pants, with elastic waist, drawstring, paper bag waist, and various pant lengths and widths. These are three of the most common:
- wide leg cropped
- wide leg long
- slim cut cropped
Here are some shopping options for each of these styles of pants:
HOW TO WEAR LINEN PANTS
1. Linen pants outfit for date night
- This style of pant is a great option for date night. Super comfy, while still looking chic. Toss them on with an easy TIE WAISTED TOP and FLAT SANDALS, or dress it up with a BODYSUIT and CHUNKY HEELS.
2. Linen pants outfit for the office
3. Linen pants outfit for the beach or the pool
- I love LINEN PANTS for the pool or the beach! They’re so easy-breezy and give you that effortless vibe that we’re always going for in a SWIMSUIT. Pair it with a cute SUIT, a pair of RUBBER FLIP FLOPS (don’t ruin your leather sandals!), and an equally BREEZY TOP if you need a little extra coverage. Don’t forget your STRAW HAT and TOTE BAG!
4. Linen pants outfit for everyday
- For an everyday look, linen pants are great. Whether you’re headed to run errands, staying at home, or have an appointment, you’ll feel pulled together. Pair your LINEN PANTS with a TEE and a HAT, and do SANDALS or sneakers on your feet! If it gets chilly in the evenings, a DENIM JACKET is my summer layer of choice.