I’ve been getting some rotten sleep the last few months. Our pillows were old and in need of a major replacement, and I was waking up with a sore neck almost every morning.
So I asked on my Instagram for the best side sleeper pillow recommendations, and got a ton of great recommendations.
We tried the top suggestions, and we found an AMAZING pillow. I’m excited to share today!
The one I ended up with was the Coop Home Goods pillow. TONS of you recommended it!
It comes in standard, queen, and king size, and since we have a king bed we obviously purchased the king size.
When it arrived in the box, it was rolled up and very flat. I assumed it would be like those mattresses that inflate when you cut them out of their plastic wrap, but it didn’t. I found an instructional video, and you have to sort of bunch the pillow with your hands to get the shredded foam inside to fluff up and activate.
Within a couple minutes, it was completely inflated and ready to try out.
Here are a few of the reasons I love THIS PILLOW:
- it’s incredibly soft. Like sleeping on the softest blanket. It’s different than any other pillow I’ve ever slept on, seriously.
- it doesn’t get hot
- you can open it up and add or remove the filling to make it fuller or flatter (you can purchase additional filling HERE)
- it has a 100 day money-back guarantee, and a five year guarantee that it won’t go flat!
- it’s under $70, and the Eden (which I’m getting Philip) is under $90
- It keeps it shape and you don’t press into it like memory foam (I hate that because it’s uncomfortable when I shift positions)
- It gives great neck support
- It’s very easy to wash. I haven’t washed mine yet, but everyone mentioned this.
Philip likes a firmer pillow, so I’m ordering him the EDEN Coop pillow. It’s firmer and has extra cooling technology.
If you’re in the market for a good side sleeper pillow, this is such a good choice!
I thought I’d share the other top suggestions below in case you’re interested:
- mediflow water pillow
- claritin allergen barrier clear loft sleeper
- homedics micropedic polyfoam beads therapy pillow
- casper pillow
- Serta won’t go flat
- Macy’s hotel collection primaloft down alternative pillows (on closeout sale currently!)
- Tempurpedic contoured pillow
- Sleep innovations memory foam
- Therapeutica Pillow
- Sleep on Latex Pillows