I’ve tried so many different bras and camisoles over the years and finally want to share my favorites! These are the most comfortable bras for wearing under t-shirts, and my favorite camis and under tees for extra coverage.
What is the most comfortable bra?
Let’s talk about undergarments. I get constant questions about my undergarments, my opinion on the most comfortable bra, and other under layers.
So today I’m walking you through a few of my favorite bras, the nude cami I love, and more.
Third Love T-shirt Bras have been a favorite of mine for years.
Basically my entire closet is t-shirts and sweaters, so of course t-shirt specific bras are right up my alley.
I got a few of THESE THIRD LOVE T-SHIRT BRAS and they’re my go to everyday bra.
Things I love about this Third Love bra:
- Comfortable enough to sleep in – seriously!
- Underwire gives you the shape you want
- Most comfortable underwire ever. Doesn’t cut into you at all
- Available in a ton of nude colors for all skin colors
- They have HALF SIZES!! If you’re in between cup sizes, they have A 1/2, B 1/2, etc.
Note: this t-shirt bra doesn’t have any padding. They have thin memory foam cups. So if you need/want a little extra girth, keep in mind that these will not provide this. But I have another good option coming up below!
Victoria’s Secret’s Push Up T-Shirt Bra is the most comfortable push-up bra I’ve ever worn.
I think every woman should have at least one push up bra in her closet, and THIS IS THE MOST COMFORTABLE BRA WITH PUSH-UP that I’ve found.
Here’s what I like about this bra:
- Great lift without being crazy padded
- The underwire is really comfortable – no cutting into your ribs
- Super smooth, with no lace that causes bumps under your shirts
- Not crazy push up, but just gives the girls a little lift
This Sloggi ZERO Feel Bra feels like wearing a cloud.
Sloggi sent me one of THEIR ZERO FEEL BRAS last year and guaranteed me that I would fall in love with it.
Honestly, I did.
Here’s what’s great about this super comfortable bra:
- No underwire
- Really thick straps, so no cutting or digging
- Weightless band under the bust
- Padding for good coverage
- Lower support, great for wearing under loose pieces
This is the kind of bra you should wear around the house, under a sweatshirt, or even to sleep in if you’re breastfeeding and need just a little support.
If you need shape and comfort, Spanx Bra-llelujah Wireless Bra is the most comfortable bra that I wear everyday.
If you want an insanely comfortable everyday bra with a little more padding and shape, THIS SPANX BRA is your bra.
This is the perfect everyday bra for me. Here’s why:
- Front clasp, so the back is completely smooth
- Material is so soft and smooth
- Really wide straps for maximum comfort and no cutting into your shoulders
- The back and straps are made of thick elastic and are insanely comfortable
- Fantastic support, including a really comfortable underwire
- Great cup coverage, and good padding without being too large
Now let’s talk about under tees and camisoles.
There are two undergarments that are essential for my wardrobe and I wear constantly. A nude cami, and a nude half tee with cap sleeves.
This nude camisole is my favorite and only $12!
I’ve tried a lot of camisoles over the years and THIS $12 BP. ONE is my favorite.
Here’s what I love about this camisole:
- It’s lightweight
- good nude color
- nice and long that it’s easy to tuck into skirts and jeans without sliding up
A nude half under tee is great for extra coverage under sheer or lace tops
I made myself THIS NUDE HALF UNDER TEE a couple of years ago and I have worn it so many times since then.
If a dress or top doesn’t have good coverage or lining, I slip it on and it covers everything without adding bulk to my waist.
This is the easiest sewing tutorial you’ll ever make. Honestly, any of you could make this.
Find the half-tee sewing tutorial RIGHT HERE.
Or you can buy a similar half-tee RIGHT HERE.
My favorite no-show underwear for workouts
Lots of you ask what underwear I wear for running — these are different from the religious undergarments I wear for everyday. If you have questions about those (and you always do), all the answers are HERE.
But for exercising, I often wear regular underwear. A few years ago I found these super lightweight NO SHOW LASER CUT ONES at Target and they’re the ones I wear everyday for my workouts.
They’re insanely lightweight, are basically invisible underneath leggings, and they’ve held up great in the wash and through workouts.