Trying to figure out what to put in your kids’ stockings (or your husband’s) this year? These ideas for stocking stuffers for kids and adults are affordable and fun.
Need some ideas for stocking stuffers for kids or adults? These are great little gifts that are inexpensive and fun.
Ideas for inexpensive stocking stuffers for kids
Stocking stuffers for my kids are usually my last priority at Christmastime. I’m way more focused on the actual presents. My kids don’t really believe in Santa, so I don’t make stocking stuffers a big deal – we just try to toss in a few small gifts that are useful and fun.
Do you need some ideas for your kids’ stockings? Here are some ideas for inexpensive stocking stuffers for kids.
All of these stocking stuffer ideas are $20 or less
- These are adorable socks for the Harry Potter lovers in your family! They come in Christmas crackers, which makes them especially festive.
- My boys are huge LEGO fans, so these little LEGO minifigures are always a hit. They’re under $5, and they’re mystery packs, so you don’t know who you’ll get until you open it.
- This fun little 8-in-1 crayon is great gift for a stocking! Use code MERRICK10 for 10% off through December 19th on anything at Pencil Box Supply! These Chunkies Paint Sticks are so fun too.
- These are under $8 and a fun little puzzles to put together!
5. Dude Wipes
- These are life changing, that’s all I’m going to say. Your man will for sure appreciate these.
- If you or your man are in front of a screen all day for work or school, blue light glasses are a must. This is a 3-pack for under $20!
- If you missed the Sex Advent Calendar I shared in my Men’s Gift Guide, this playbook is a fun alternative! It’s a playbook with different, ahem, “ideas” to spice things up. Just make sure this one is wrapped up so the little eyeballs don’t see it on Christmas morning.
- My parents used to give these chocolate oranges to me for Christmas and I love them. They’re delicious and classic.
- My boys love these kinds of wooden puzzles! They make fun and inexpensive stocking stuffers.
10. Cord organizers
- I think these are genius. Little adhesive cord holders that attach to any surface and keep your cords in place. I’m getting these for my nightstand to keep my phone and apple watch cords from falling back behind my nightstand every dang day.
- These would be a perfect stocking stuffer for any teen or woman. They are big clips that hold your hair up while you curl or straighten or dry sections. These ones have double joints so they hold a ton of hair!
12. Makeup remover
- I love this makeup remover. It’s a solid balm and then melts in your hands and on your face to gently remove all your makeup. A tub lasts a long time and it smells really nice without being too strong.
- These press-on nails from Red Aspen are so popular right now, and they’re so fun for stocking stuffers! They come in all sorts of colors and stay on your nails for two weeks. People say they’re better than gel manicures!
- Literally these are the worlds best hair ties. They hold my massive amount of hair in a top knot throughout my entire run without it moving AT ALL. They’re amazing for ponytails too! I promise, any girl will be pumped to get these.
- This is one of my favorite purchases from 2019. It’s a bracelet that attaches to your keyring and makes it easy to carry, hang, or find your keys in your purse. These are only $9 and come in a bunch of colors.
- I use this stuff everyday underneath my mascara and it keeps my mascara from flaking, or my eyelashes from drooping throughout the day. It’s only $5!!
- No stocking at our house is complete without a new pack of underwear! I always try to get them ones with prints of their favorite characters. This year Sanny and Fos are getting Mandalorian
- B has graduated to boxer briefs, and I found these ones that are simple and not embarrassing. We’re dealing with older kids here now and it’s uncharted waters for me — trying not to be too embarrassing to my child 😉
- My two younger boys are OBSESSED with bath bombs. Last year I got them this giant pack of bath bombs to divide up in their stockings. It’s a little over the $20 limit, but dividing it up keeps it under budget.
- These are my boys’ favorite face masks that they wear everyday! They’re under $7 for a pack of five right now.
- Ok, if your fireplace is on and these are inside the stocking right above the fireplace, they might turn into a very non-frozen mess. But they’re honestly one of the best treats EVER.
- These pearl earrings look so expensive and fancy, but they’re under $15! They’d make an amazing stocking stuffer for any woman.
- I’ve tried so many socks for my kids and these socks are THE BEST. They last so long, are super comfortable, and are low cut.
- I swear by these screen protectors for your phone. They have saved my phone from screen cracking so many times! Plus, they have 45,000 reviews on Amazon so clearly people love them.
- If you have someone in your family who is conscious about sugar consumption, stuff their stocking with SMART SWEETS. They have such good flavors and they’re low carb and low sugar.
- If you have a Harry Potter fan, these chocolate wands will be a hit!
- Chapstick is an obvious stocking stuffer idea, but a big pack of LIP SMACKERS will be a big win! They have the best, most nostalgic flavors.
- These fun light up dinosaur bath toys will delight your little kids!
- These are my husband’s FAVORITE socks and would make a great stocking stuffer.
- For teens, scrunchies are the new accessory. I swear, every teenage girl I see has one on her wrist (and only used in her hair in an emergency). This is a cute one and only $6!
- Hands down, the best hand lotion ever. Your woman or man will thank you for this.
- My mom bought these for my kids and they’re so fun to shoot off at night. They spin down and look so pretty and magical. They’d make a fun stocking stuffer for your kiddos!
- Amazing for him or her, these eye gels are soothing and help depuff your tired eyes.
IF YOU LIKED THIS POST, YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE THESE POSTS: