Pullover sweaters are an absolute closet staple, and are a classic piece that you can wear in tons of different ways. If you’re feeling bored with closet, here are a few sweater outfits that you can copy.
A few sweater outfits with a classic pullover sweater
Do you have a classic pullover sweater or two in your closet? If you do not, it’s time to add one because they’re so versatile and a classic closet staple.
But with something so simple and basic, you might need some fresh ideas of how to wear them.
Here are a bunch of sweater outfits that you can copy!
- Layer under a lightweight jacket, like a denim or olive jacket.
- Tuck into a long skirt
- Wear with light wash jeans with light colored boots and a felt hat
- Tuck into a denim pencil skirt
- Try with kick flare jeans and loafers
- Layer under a wool coat with a baseball hat
- Tuck into jeans with a leather belt
- Try with mom jeans with a fedora hat
- Half tuck into cropped wide leg pants
- Try with skinny jeans and high top sneakers
- Wear with paper bag waist pants with flats
- Tuck into a fit and flare skirt with Chelsea boots