I always love hearing about other people’s favorite products or things they’re loving, so here are 5 of my favorite things that I’ve been loving lately!
5 favorite things I’m loving lately
Don’t you love hearing about other people’s favorite things? There are so many great products out there, but weeding through the best is hard to do. So I love sharing these monthly favorites – it’s fun to share about new products and items I’m using and loving.
1. My new apple watch band. I’ve had leather watch bands for my Apple Watch for the last 5 or 6 years since I got my Apple Watch, and finally decided to try a metal bracelet style. I found this one for super cheap on Amazon and I’m in love with it! It helps my watch feel a little more elevated, and it came with a kit so I could size it to my wrist to make it a perfect fit. If you’re looking for a good watch band, definitely try this one. It’s sleek, doesn’t feel or look cheap or flimsy, and is a super classy style. I bought the rose gold to match my rose gold watch. If you’re looking for other Apple Watch band recommendations, check out this post!
2. Travel jewelry bag. I asked for a jewelry travel bag for Christmas and Philip bought me this one. It matches my travel toiletries bag, and it has a spot for everything while still being compact and flat (rather than a tall box). I used it for our New Year’s trip and it worked perfectly. Even better, it’s super affordable.
3. Pillow Talk Lip Kit. I actually bought this little lip kit for myself for Christmas because it was on sale and I wanted to try this color out. Turns out I absolutely LOVE the color. I’ve been wearing it every day, using the lip liner first, then the lipstick, then the gloss, and it gives me some color while still feeling neutral and natural. Even my lipstick-hating-husband approves. Win!
4. Pizza roller tool. This was another Christmas gift that I asked Philip for this Christmas, and he delivered! It’s a tool that your roll across your pizza dough to basically perforate it so it cooks evenly. I’ve been using a fork for years, but saw a pizza shop use one of these and immediately wanted one. It’s just as great as I imagined, and under $20! If you make homemade pizza often, definitely get one.
5. “Shoe Dog” book. One of my goals for 2023 (you can see more of my goals here) is to read 24 non-fiction books during the year. My first choice was Shoe Dog by Phil Knight, the creator of Nike. I have about an hour left in the audiobook, and I’m really, really loving it. It’s a fascinating story of his desire to build something amazing but all the stumbling blocks he faced along the way. It’s written and read by him, and he has a great voice, so it’s been a fun listen. Highly recommend!
If you liked seeing these 5 things, sign up for my newest email series, Merrick’s Five Faves.
I’ll be sharing my 5 favorite things every week to my email list. If you haven’t signed up for my emails yet, sign up below!
IF YOU LIKED THIS POST, YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE THESE POSTS
- My Favorite Purchases from 2022