I’m back with another 5 favorite things post! Here are my most used items from February – a new pair of pants that are on repeat, and a supplement that has been a game changer.
5 favorite things I’m loving this month.
Putting together these 5 favorites post every month has been so fun. I love sharing what’s worked for me at home, in my beauty routine, and more. Here are the five things I used over and over in February!
1. BetterHormones Supplement. I’ve been taking BetterGreens from Better Days Co for the last six or eight months and am loving the easy way to get more greens in my diet (I drink one non-caffeinated greens pretty much every afternoon). But I just recently added BetterHormones to my subscription to try it out, and after three weeks of taking it, I had my first monthly cycle and experienced ZERO cramping and my period was shorter by three days and much lighter. I’m interested to see how it will be in the coming months, but I’m really excited about this new product and super impressed. It was formulated a doctor in California who has specialized in Hormone Therapy for 30 years. It comes in caffeinated and non-caffeinated, and I’ve been drinking the non-caffeinated every day. My code MERRICK works for 10% off if you want to check it out!
2. Olive green pants. I popped into Anthropologie a few weeks ago and found these cropped olive green pants, and they instantly reminded me of my burnt orange pair that I bought a few years ago and have been a favorite ever since. These are the same brand, just slightly different finishes (buttons and pockets), and I’m SO excited for the weather to warm up a bit because i’ll be wearing them constantly. They’re true to size, super comfy, and so versatile. They also come in petite and tall and extended sizing. I’m wearing a size standard 26. I did a post about a ton of different tops you could wear with them — check it out RIGHT HERE.
3. Just Ingredients Dry Shampoo. I switched completely over to natural dry shampoo this year, after a ton of the dry shampoos that I was using were recalled. Yikes. I tried out a ton of different brands per your recommendation (I wrote all about them in THIS BLOG POST) and Just Ingredients has been one of my very favorites. It smells like chocolate and it has a dark and light version. I use the dark. It comes in a really convenient pump bottle (most natural dry shampoos don’t have a spray can because of the chemicals associated with that), and it makes it really easy to apply.
4. Feeding You Lies, By Vani Hari. I’ve been listening to this book this week after following The Food Babe on instagram for the past few months, and trying to learn more about food and health and longevity over the last year or so. This book is all about the food industry and how they’re getting away with putting additives and sometimes harmful ingredients in processed food. I’m only about halfway through it, and although I think using absolutes in any situation is not helpful or healthy, it’s opened my eyes to some interesting and scary things about food. It’s not my new food bible by any means, but I think it has good information and puts some things in perspective. Definitely worth the listen. You can find it here on audible.
5. Target Summer Heels. I’m getting excited for spring (the weather is waffling between warm and cold everyday right now) and I just bought these pretty heels from Target. I actually bought THIS PAIR and THIS PAIR too. I bought THIS PAIR last summer and wore them all the time, so I’m excited for another few pairs of versatile and fun heels to wear this spring and summer.
If you liked seeing these 5 things, sign up for my email series, Merrick’s Five Faves.
I’ll be sharing my 5 favorite things every week to my email list. If you haven’t signed up for my emails yet, sign up below!
IF YOU LIKED THIS POST, YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE THESE POSTS