Similar Nike Cropped Sweatshirt, Puma Leggings (Also HERE), Nike Shoes
Last year I started doing circuit exercise training with the BBG (Bikini Body Guide) program created by Kayla Itsines. I started with the eBook for BBG 1.0, and went through the entire 12 week program.
I restarted the eBook after finishing my 12 weeks, but after a couple of weeks I happened upon a deal for her exercise app — Sweat. Typically it’s $20 a month, but the deal was for new customers and was a $1 trial for three months.
Of course I jumped at the chance to check it out. I wrote all about my experience with BBG IN THIS POST
I planned to try it for the three months, but then cancel my subscription when my three months was up. I even put several alerts in my calendar to make sure I canceled it in time.
But this week my three month trial ends, and I’ve decided to keep it and pay the $20/month price. Here’s why!
Similar Old Navy Pink Tank, Nike Leggings, Neon Nike Shoes (more sizes HERE), Similar Weight Set, Wireless Headphones, Apple Watch
Nike Running Hoodie HERE + HERE (More Sizes HERE), Nike Leggings, Neon Nike Shoes (more sizes HERE)
Why I’m keeping my BBG Sweat App Subscription
- The Sweat app has five different levels of BBG — 1.0, all the way up to 5.0. It also has access to other programs: BBG Stronger, a Post Pregnancy program, the PWR program, and a Yoga program. With the eBook I had, it only BBG 1.0 (although I think her eBooks are slightly different now), so I was limited to just the one program. I love having access to so much more, and getting pushed harder each week.
- I love that it tracks everything for me. It seem kind of silly, but I love not having to keep track of which week I’m on, or having to start a timer for 7 minutes each round. I also love that it shows me a little video of each exercise as I do it so I don’t have to squint at the tiny images and figure out how to do each exercise. I also love that it keeps track of my other cardio workouts (I run outside on Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday).
- The price at first seems high, at $20/month, for just an app. But I’m able to do all of these workouts at home, so I don’t pay for any gym membership. And my friend reminded me it’s only $5 a week, which suddenly seems absolutely reasonable. I’m doing the workouts three days a week, so $1.67 per workout is pretty good, in my opinion.
- I feel more accountability with this app than I did with the eBook. I like being able to see my progress, track my daily workouts, and do an extra challenge here and there. There’s an entire community that you can join within the app and I don’t even do that! But having an app to log into every day just somehow makes me feel more motivated and accountable.
Other benefits of using the app:
- You can track your food, and the app has recipes included! I personally haven’t used any of them, and I don’t track my food very often right now, but I love that it’s included if I do want to use it. And the recipes, from what I can tell, are pretty simple and easy!
- It’s easy to track your weight and your progress, and see your results. You just put in your height and weight, and then upload images from your phone so you can see results easily.
To be honest, I loved having three months to try it out, because that really gave me enough time to use the app, get familiar with it, and realize that I actually liked using it. I guarantee I would have canceled my membership if the trial was only a week long, or something much shorter.
I have no idea if there’s another deal for new users going on right now (if you know, leave a comment and let us know!), but overall I think the app is 100% worth it.
If you have any other questions about my exercise routine, the app, or anything else, check out THIS POST, or leave a comment and I’ll get back to you!
this is not a paid post. I am not affiliated with the Sweat app or BBG in any way. Just sharing my honest opinion about my experience!
Where do YOu FINd bbg 2.0-5.0? Is it just once YOu FINISH week 12 and it keeps going on??i GOT the 3 month trial because of YOu and I’M also GOINg to keep my subscription! I love how ONCe you finish your work out it marks it off and lets you know how many YOu have left to do. WORKing out is such a mental thing for me and the app makes it so much easier then when i used the ebook so THAnk you for letting us know about the offer! If it was only like a week I’M sure i would have CANCELED but the 3 months was ENOUGh to hook me!
Hi! When i signed up it was $10/mo. If you signed up for a year! Thanks again for your help woh the app too 🙂
I loved it too! I did thr kelsey wells pwr program thOugh since i Go to thE gym. I wish i could keep it but that wOuLd put me at $55 a month for gym membership and i cant justify that. Boo. I just wanted to say thank you for sharing that link about $1. I really lOved it!
I went yo sign up and its only giving me An option for 7 days triAl. How fo i get the 3 month trial?
[…] for 30 minutes everyday. I remember so specifically deciding that I was going to commit to doing all 12 weeks of the BBG exercise program. It was 28 minutes, three days per week, and that was doable for […]
This is a significant advantage of such applications, because in order for you to get a product that will satisfy your needs, a whole team works. You won’t get perfect results by skipping the testing phase, this is one of the most important steps. You can find out more about it here https://www.deviqa.com/
Metro shoes is offering their customers the highest quality men’s shoes and women’s shoes. Get the latest women’s shoes sale on brands online from the Metro shoes store today. So, buy only the best women’s wallets, and ladies handbags online from Metro shoes. We bring you only the latest and most stylish shoes for boys and girls.