We all know about chocolate and roses. These are some other great Valentine’s Day gift ideas.
Let’s think outside the box today with some fun and different Valentine’s Day gift ideas. These are great for men and women!
Valentine’s Day is only a month away!
I have to admit that Valentine’s Day always sneaks up on me. Didn’t we just have Christmas? Do I really have to think about buying more gifts??? That’s the very reason I’m giving you some non-traditional Valentine’s Day gift ideas today!
We all know about chocolate and roses, and while I’d never say no to either of those, there are lots of other gift ideas that are special and unique, non-traditional, and outside of the box.
Some of them don’t require spending a penny!
10 really good gift ideas for WOMEN
1. A weekend getaway.
- I’m putting this on the women’s list and the men’s list because hopefully you’ll do a romantic getaway together! I’ve been dying to try out the Getaway House, Dallas. They’re in select locations around the country and are a fun, tiny cabin in the woods that’s modern and beautiful and totally romantic.
2. An entire day to herself.
- Love this one, especially for stay at home mamas out there. We need some space, and an entire day to do whatever she wants would be such a fantastic gift. Girls, send this list to your men and give them some hints!!
3. Ring engraved with a special date
- You could have the ring engraved inside or outside with a date, or even a little phrase.
4. Spa day with friends (or by herself)
- Hello, best day ever. This one is a great one to hint to your husband!
- Look how gorgeous THESE RINGS are!!
6. Heated blanket
- Valentine’s Day is right in the middle of winter, so this would make a great gift! THIS ONE gets amazing reviews and is under $40.
7. Flowering plant instead of a bouquet so they last for years!
- I love flowers for Valentine’s Day, but a little rose bush or lemon tree would be so sweet, and lasts much longer than flowers!
8. A clean house and homemade dinner by your man
- Best gift ever, right?! Hint, hint, hint.
9. Thumbprint necklace with your child’s thumbprint in the center of a silver disk
- Look how gorgeous these thumbprint necklaces are?? I love how they have their names etched into them too.
10. Car detail that comes to the house
- Have you seen those mobile car detailing services? They come to your house and detail your car while it sits in your driveway. Literally every mom’s dream. Hint, hint, hint!
11 really good gift ideas for men
1. A calendar with a reason you love him written on every single day of the year
- How romantic and sweet is this?!? Definitely works for both men and women, but would be a great gift for him to hang in his office.
2. Custom painting of something special
- You could do a special pet, your kids, his childhood home, or a portrait of you two.
3. 48 hour trip to a new city with a scavenger hunt through the city
- I love the whirlwind trip idea, especially with a scavenger hunt so you could explore quickly. Just google the city and “scavenger hunt” and I guarantee you’ll find a good list of restaurants, landmarks, and other places you should miss.
4. Tickets to a sporting event or concert that you’d enjoy together
- Philip and I love going to concerts and tickets to an upcoming one would be a great gift, plus a fun date night that we can look forward to!
5. A couple’s massage
- Always a winner. Philip would be over the moon if he got this for Valentine’s Day.
6. Tailor his suit
- Best investment EVER. I’ve heard it said that a tailored suit is basically like lingerie for men and it’s true.
7. Portable charger
- My favorite is the ANKER PORTABLE CHARGER. It holds up to seven charges before it needs to be re-charged! I don’t go anywhere without mine. If they don’t want to carry around an extra charging cord, THIS ONE has them all built in!
- These are great for work, home, traveling, and more. There are tons of noise cancelling headphones out there, but these ones have incredible reviews and are under $60.
- Every man deserves to have a sexy scent that his wife loves! I love this one called Light Blue from Dolce and Gabbana.
10. TSA Precheck.
- Literally the best gift ever if they travel a lot! TSA precheck saves so much time at the airport. This is a 5-year membership with a one time fee.
- If your guy has a long commute each day or just loves to read, get him a couple of months membership to Audible! I just got a membership and I love that I can finally listen to audiobooks without having to wait for them from the library.
You might also like: