Whether you’re wearing yoga pants for lounging on the couch, running on the treadmill, or actually doing yoga, I found the best yoga pants out there. And they’re on sale right now.
Zella Leggings (wearing size XS)
Nike Tank (this muscle tank is favorite style)
Zella Sports Bra (just FYI, this bra has no padding)
Loopy Phone Case (use code ART10 for 10% off!)
Since I’ve started working out everyday, I’ve been on the hunt for really good workout clothing. I’ve tried a lot of different pairs of yoga pants, shorts, sports bras, tanks, and shoes, and I’ve finally found the best yoga pants ever.
I’ve heard about these pants for years, but never actually bought a pair until they went on sale a few weeks ago in the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale.
They’re $35 right now, so I had to grab a pair. And trust me when I say, you should too.
All the reasons I love my Zella yoga pants
I’ve owned several pairs of long black yoga pants over the years, but here are a few reasons why THESE ONES FROM ZELLA are my absolute favorite (and why I want to buy a few more pairs before the sale ends):
- they’re made of a nice thick material so you don’t get any undergarment lines!
- Even though they’re thick, they’re not heavy. They’re still very breathable and not too hot.
- They’re so flattering – they suck you in at all the right places without being restricting
- the waist is perfectly fitted – so many yoga pants are loose at the waist
- They’re only $35 on sale right now!
- A pair of black yoga pants can be worn for exercising or for everyday!
The only downside for me is the length. I’m 5’6″ and they bunch at my ankles because they’re too long. I just cuff them once, but they also come in a CALF LENGTH if you’re petite and want something shorter.
Also, I have to note that some people have told me that this year they changed the material of the leggings. I haven’t purchased them before, so I don’t know the difference, but I’m majorly in love with the current material.
Also if you order them and hate them, you can return them for free!
images by Priscilla Frey