I’ve tried so many phone cases on my iPhones over the years and finally found the most amazing phone case ever. If you haven’t tried Loopy Cases, I’m about to change your life!
This phone case is one of my favorite products of 2018!
You know I always like to share really great products with you guys, and one of the best products I’ve tried this past year has been my Loopy iPhone case.
I’ve talked about it before on my Instagram stories, my newsletter, and my blog’sHIGHLIGHT page, but this is honestly the best phone case I’ve ever seen and tried so I have to keep sharing.
Plus I have a DISCOUNT CODE! It’s at the bottom of this post.
Loopy phone cases are the best phone cases on the market. Here’s why.
I’ve tried lots of different phone cases over the years, some with pop sockets or rings attached, others with varying levels of durability and coverage.
The Loopy phone cases are by far the best.
Here are five reasons why you should try Loopy cases (and this isn’t sponsored)
- This little adjustable loop on the back keeps you from dropping your phone – I used to drop my phone constantly and now I never do.
- The loop is really comfortable. With a pop socket, my fingers were always being strained, and those metal rings are super uncomfortable. With this loop on the Loopy Cases, I slide my finger inside and forget about it while it holds on for me.
- The cases themselves are really sturdy. They wrap completely around the front of your phone, including a little raised lip that protects your screen in the case that someone did drop it (ahem, small children). The cases are also flexible, and have cushioning on the interior to protect your phone if it does drop. AND they have the Loopy MAX cases with extra protection HERE. You can see more about their cases RIGHT HERE.
- They come in high quality, and really cool, designs. I’ve purchased so many phone cases over the years that have a cute design and within a few weeks the design starts rubbing off. The designs on these phone cases stay put without any visible wear and tear.
- I have a 10% off discount code for you! If those other reasons aren’t enough to convince you, use code ART10 to get 10% off your case. I promise you’ll love it!
photos by Priscilla Frey