I’m so excited to share our master bedroom and bathroom in our new Texas home! We went for a cozy, neutral feel, and I love how it turned out.
sources for everything are at the bottom of this post!
Our neutral, cozy master bedroom
Designing a beautiful master bedroom is always one of my top priorities when we move into a new home. I love having somewhere calming, beautiful, and cozy to come into at the end of the day.
And since Philip loves home design, it’s something that we do together, so our room has a good mix of masculine and feminine.
I love updating a few things in a new home, including bedding and towels!
We used a few of the same pieces from our California home for our new Texas master bedroom, but added a few new pieces, and also refreshed our bedroom with new bedding, and bathroom with new towels, all from Kassatex.
Kassatex has been our go-to for bedding for almost six years because they have incredible quality bedding, bath, and home products, all at such an affordable price!
I’m excited to team up with them today to share our master bedroom and bathroom reveal, and they’ve generously offered you guys 20% off everything on their site. Use code MERRICK20 at checkout.
Check out our master bedroom and bathroom in our new Texas home!
We combined the wood tones and variations of gray, plus some pops of brass to create a really neutral, cozy chic look.
We chose this ALL WHITE BEDSPREAD from Kassatex, which created a really nice blank canvas, so we could do anything we wanted in the room. This DUVET COVER is so lightweight and soft, and somehow keeps you cool and warm at the same time. The SHEET SET is the same!
Since the whole room was very neutral, we added a little bit of life with a FAUX FIDDLE FIG in the corner (not pictured, but it’s the one in this post), and a little vase of EUCALYPTUS LEAVES on my night stand.
I’m obsessed with how it all turned out and I love going to bed and waking up here every morning.
And now for the master bathroom
The master bathroom is kind of a funky space, with a lot of angles and walls, so we kept everything very simple and bright white, with very few frills.
One of my favorite things to do when we move into a new home is get new towels. It’s never a big investment, but it makes my home feel fresh and new. We chose THESE KYOTO TOWELS from Kassatex, and I just want to snuggle them because they’re so soft and squishy. Don’t forget you can get 20% off with code MERRICK20!
We finished the room with a beautiful CRYSTAL CHANDELIER that hangs from the ceiling and just adds so much sparkle to the room at night. I love walking in there and turning it on while I get ready for bed.
We still have a few more things to do before the house is complete, but having our bedroom and bathroom done helps me feel like we’re home!
SOURCES FOR EVERYTHING
- Duvet cover c/o Kassatex — get 20% off with code MERRICK20
- Wool Throw on the bed c/o Kassatex — get 20% off with code MERRICK20
- Sheet Set c/o Kassatex — get 20% off with code MERRICK20
- Pillowcases c/o Kassatex — get 20% off with code MERRICK 20
- NFM King bed frame with nailhead trim
- Allswell Mattress (I wrote more about this purchase HERE)
- West Elm Wood and Gold Bedside Tables (super similar ones RIGHT HERE for a little lower price)
- Brass Wall Sconces
- CB2 Brass Frames above the bed
- Similar dark gray throw pillows (ours are about 6 years old)
- Similar Velvet Gray lumbar pillow
- Eucalpytus Stems HERE and HERE via Target
- Beige Earthware Vase via Target
- Gray Chairs via West Elm (old and sold out, similar HERE)
- Round table in between chairs (similar HERE)
- Gold pillows c/o Joss and Main
- Masland carpet in Statue Grey
- Shutters via Budget Blinds (more coming about these soon!)
- Bath towels (these are INSANELY SOFT) c/o Kassatex – get 20% off with code MERRICK20
- Hand towels c/o Kassatex – get 20% off with code MERRICK20
- Crystal Chandelier
- Round tray for perfume
- Gray Bathroom Tray c/o Kassatex – get 20% off with code MERRICK20
If I missed anything leave a comment and I’ll let you know the source!
You might also like:
photos by Aubrey Stock
This post is in partnership with Kassatex
This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.