Next week is my birthday, and since moms and husbands always ask for ideas, I always put together a birthday wishlist of a few things I’d love.
- I’ve been wanting one of these silly olive oil bottles for years and have never bought one! I have a giant Costco sized olive oil and an olive oil spray, but it’s time to get a bottle that can drizzle!
- When I threw my peach party a few weeks ago, we were making peach lemonade and I realized the only pitcher that I had was our Brita filter pitcher! It worked in a pinch, but I would love to have a beautiful glass pitcher that I can use for everyday dinner and parties.
- I’ve had a travel jewelry case for years and it’s literally hanging by threads now. I saw these Mark and Graham ones that are so colorful and gorgeous with the monograms on the front and instantly fell in love. They come in a few sizes, but the medium one feels like the right size to hold a few bracelets, rings, earrings, and necklaces that I typically bring on vacation.
- I love dishes so much, and these are THE CUTEST little ice cream dishes that we will use for desserts and ice cream and I’ll definitely use for yogurt and anything else.
- I don’t make cake very often, but I like to have a beautiful cake stand to display desserts or other food. I’ve had a beautiful cake stand for a few years, but the base broke off last year. Yep, we still use it with the plate balanced on the base, but it’s time for a new one! This one with the gold base is gorgeous.
- I started making homemade tortillas a couple of years ago and it’s been a game changer for dinners. Now it’s time to get a tortilla press! They have smaller ones, but this 10″ one seems perfect for burritos (and we can make smaller ones with it too).
- I’ve been wearing press on nails and loving them for the last few years, but my sister has been raving about the Olive and June Manicure system, so I want to try it and go with my natural nails for a while.
If you have a birthday coming up, maybe this will give you a few ideas for your lists!
IF YOU LIKED THIS POST, YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE THESE POSTS