Father’s Day is less than two weeks away, so it’s time to start thinking about Father’s Day gift ideas for the men in your life! Here are twenty great ideas for a dad, father in law, or husband.
Need some Father’s Day gift ideas?
Father’s Day is coming up in less than 2 weeks! Do you need some Father’s Day gift ideas for your husband or dad? Here are twenty really good, simple ideas that would be great for the men in your life.
20 great Father’s Day gift ideas for all budgets
- Corn Hole is one of our favorite family games to play. This would be a really fun gift that the whole family could enjoy! This set is simple and classic, and this one is my family’s favorite!
- I got myself a pair of these earbuds last year and they instantly became my favorite. All other headphones or earbuds bother my ears after a few hours of wearing them, but these do not at all! They’re not noise cancelling, but they do block outside really well, and they have great sound quality. If your dad or your man is in need of new earbuds, these are definitely a good choice. You can also use code MERRICK for 15% off!
- These are wedding bands that are made of silicone so they’re really comfortable! They have tons of beautiful colors, including metallic so it looks like it’s made of metal. They’re super affordable at $40, and signing up for their newsletter gets you 10% off. Also I found these ones for under $10 on amazon!
- A couple of years ago I made a cute photo book with pictures of my boys and husband, and shared 10 reasons why they love their dad. It was simple and inexpensive and he loved it. This would also be a great gift for Grandpa. It’ll literally take you 30 minutes to compile and then it’s on its way!
- A few years ago for Father’s Day, I made a video of my boys answering some questions about their dad, and why they loved him. I wrote out some questions, filmed them, and then used iMovie to put together their answers into a little video. It’s totally free and so heartfelt!
- If you don’t want to do a video, this is a cute book version of that, with fill in the blank questions about Dad. I saw this on my friend Brooke’s blog and I think it’s a great option if you don’t want to do a video. This will be a treasure for him and it’s under $10! Grab this book for $11 right here.
- Have you guys heard of Andar? They’re the most amazing leather goods company who sells wallets, bags, phone cases, cord burritos, airpod cases, and more. The quality of their products is top notch.
7. New clothes
- Father’s Day is a great time to pick up some new clothes for the man who will never buy himself anything. A few years ago I did a Men’s Wardrobe Essentials post that outlines what your man should have in his closet. There are tons of great suggestions for shirts, pants, shoes, and more right here.
- Outdoor movie nights are so fun during the summer! This projector is perfect for snuggling up on the grass or a lawn chair and watching a movie together.
- This is a really cool gadget that sanitizes your phone with UV light. We all know how dirty our phones get, since they go everywhere with us, so this is a great gift!
10. Massage Gun
- These massage guns are super popular and a great gadget if your man is often sore from exercising, or just needs extra muscle massages.
- There are so many cute shops out there that make little boys ties and then matching dad ties. This would be super fun for my family with three boys — matching ties for all four of them! Our favorite handmade tie shop is Boon Ties. They’re well made and come in lots of fun styles.
- This is the best meat subscription box. They have super high quality meats — fish, chicken, pork, and beef, and it’s all super high quality and fair trade. My mom got it a few months ago and said it’s the best roast she’s ever had in her life! Your dad or your husband would love this if he’s into grilling or cooking, or just eating meat!
- I bought myself a pressure washer last year and it’s AMAZING. It’s super easy to use and cleaned our patio off like a dream.
- I bought THIS LEAF BLOWER for Philip a few years ago and he loves it! I actually love it too. It’s easy to use, super powerful, and great for cleaning off patios and sidewalks and garages. Mine was pretty pricey, but THIS ONE is a little more affordable and gets great reviews.
- I got one of these phone car holders for my car and Philip’s car last year and it’s such a fantastic phone holder. It uses a magnet that’s super strong, and my phone easily pops on without any trouble and stays right where I need it for directions or anything else while I’m driving.
16. Bombas Socks
- I have become obsessed with bombas socks in the last year. They’re so comfortable and supportive, and their running socks are the ultimate. I got Philip some for Father’s Day, and he bought me some for Christmas this past year. If you have a runner dad or husband or father in law, you must get him some! Also for every pair sold, they donate a pair to someone in need, which is so cool. Use code MERRICK for 20% off!
- We got Storyworth for my mom for Mother’s Day this year, and it would make a fantastic Father’s Day gift as well! It’s an amazing program that sends questions or prompts to your dad each week, and he just responds to the email with a story or memory, and at the end of a year, Storyworth compiles all their answers into a gorgeous bound book. It’s such a great way to help your parents preserve their memories. My link gets you $10 off!
18. Nice Cooler
- If you have a dad or husband or father in law who loves camping or outdoorsy kinds of things, a yeti cooler is the ultimate. They’re pricey, but they are the best. It would be a great gift to go in together with siblings so you can divide the cost!
19. Apple Air Tags
- If your parents don’t have Apple Air Tags, Father’s Day is a great time to give them. They’re little tracking tags you put on your things to help you find them. If you have a forgetful parent, this is a great gift so they’re not constantly losing and searching for their items.
- This is another fantastic and unique gift idea for the camping and outdoor loving man in your life. It’s a portable outdoor firepit you can use for the backyard, campouts, when you’re going to friends house, and more. It’s a great gift to give right as we’re heading into the summer!
Need more Father’s Day gift ideas?
If you need more ideas, I have over 70 FANTASTIC gift ideas for men RIGHT HERE!