Have you tried dark denim Bermuda shorts? Here is how I styled these trendy dark denim shorts for summer.
Dark denim shorts are very trendy right now, and I am liking them! I wear longer bermuda length shorts because I wear religious undergarments that are longer, so unless I’m headed to the pool or the beach, you’ll see me wearing longer shorts to keep those covered.
I picked up a few black or dark gray bermuda shorts and today’s style challenge is to style them well. Let’s see what we can do!
How to Style Dark Denim Shorts
1. Try your dark denim Bermuda shorts with a black tee
- You could definitely do a lighter tee here, but I think having a dark shirt and dark jeans looks really cool and a little edgy. Pair with sneakers or a strappy pair of neutral sandals and some gold jewelry.
2. Try dark Bermuda shorts with a crisp white tee or shirt
- If you want your look to be a little elevated, try a crisp white shirt. You could add a belt and some chic flats, leather sandals, or even a pair of wedges or block heel sandals for a dressier look. If you want a version of this but a little more casual, try a crisp white t-shirt instead of a button up.
3. Your dark denim Bermuda shorts will look amazing with stripes
- Looking for a more classic look? Try a striped tee with your bermuda shorts. You could add a cute baseball cap in a fun color to make this outfit pop!
4. Dark denim Bermuda shorts will look great with a blue denim top
- I don’t love to pair blue denim with blue denim, but blue and black denim is one of my favorite combinations. This chic denim shirt is perfect with a pair of black bermuda shorts.
If you’re looking for a good pair of dark or black bermuda shorts, here are a few good ones!