A few weeks ago I posted Part 1 of my Closet Essentials Series. And in no particular order of favorites, here is part 2!
HOW TO WEAR THEM:
- My Old Navy dress that I’m wearing here is made of a soft knit and obviously has a short sleeve. The combination of the two makes for a super versatile dress that can be dressed up or dressed down. I’ve worn it with my leopard sneakers and a pony tail for a super casual look, or here with heels and a statement necklace for a dressier ensemble.
- For the sleeveless fit and flare dresses, the options are endless. I’d wear them layered with a chambray during the summer and a turtleneck during the winter.
- If you wear a cardigan or jacket over it, make sure it hits near the dress’s waistline — either right at it, or slightly below. Shorter will look dated, and longer will cover the tiny waistline that these dresses give.
- Try a vest with them — I’m dying to try my olive utility vest with this dress!
- Belt it! To accentuate your tiny waist even more, try a belt. A skinny option usually looks best since it makes a slim line right around the waistband of the dress.