Need some ideas of Christmas outfits? I’ve put together four easy formulas for Christmas outfits, from dressy to casual.
Christmas outfits you can put together this week
It’s a weird Christmas season, with less reason to dress up. But even if you’re not going to parties or events this season, you can still put together some festive Christmas outfits.
I’ve put together four Christmas outfits, from casual to dressy, to help you dress festively this week!
Christmas outfit idea #1: Leggings and a festive sweatshirt
- This is an easy outfit for Christmas morning, or lounging around on Christmas Eve. A festive sweatshirt and a pair of leggings is super comfortable, and a pom pom hat adds the perfect finishing touch to the outfit.
Christmas Outfit Idea #2: Jeans and a red sweater
- This outfit is about as easy as it gets when it comes to Christmas outfits. If you don’t own a red sweater, I’d recommend adding one to your closet. I get tons of use out of it during Christmas, Valentine’s Day, and even the 4th of July if it’s not too blazing hot.
- Since the outfit is pretty simple, I added a pearl headband for a little more visual interest.
Christmas Outfit Idea #3: leather leggings and a Christmas bow
- I love wearing red at Christmas, but if you’re less into bright red, try a black and white, or black and cream outfit. I added a red lip and a red hair bow just for a little pop of Christmas.
Christmas Outfit Idea #4: Red Plaid
- There is nothing that feels more Christmas-y to me than red plaid. It’s just so darn festive. I found this adorable plaid skirt at J.Crew Factory and paired it with a black turtleneck and black heels so the red would really pop. I added a red lip just so I could have a little attention toward my face!