I love shopping in the spring, and there are a few things I’ve purchased this month that I’m absolutely loving or so excited to receive. Here are a few.
I’ve been shopping for spring, and so excited about the things I’ve been finding. There’s a lot of bad fashion out there right now, but I’ve found a few fabulous things that I purchased and am so excited for them to arrive, or have been wearing a ton because I love them so much.
A few things I’ve bought and loved lately
- Loft eyelet dress. I bought this eyelet dress for my What to Wear To the Taylor Swift Concert post and fell in love with this dress. It’s so comfy, fully lined, super soft fabric, and easy to dress up or down. I’m wearing an XS tall and I ordered the tall for a little extra length since I’m 5’6″. It also comes in regular and petite.
- Denim shorts. I love a pair of denim shorts for the pool or beach in the summer, and this pair is fantastic. Super soft and comfy denim, and fits really well and aren’t crazy booty short length. I’m wearing size 2.
- Nike Zenvy Leggings. These leggings are THE MOST amazing leggings I’ve ever worn. Seriously. They hold you in and are sturdy, but they feel like you’re not wearing anything. Literally I can’t even describe them to you. They’re buttery soft and so good. I’m wearing my normal legging size XS.
- Make Your Own Sunshine Sweatshirt. This sweatshirt is so unbelievably soft and cozy, and the embroidered message on the neckline is my life motto!
- Inital Necklace. This initial necklace was actually a gift from Chic Mama Jewelry and it has my boys’ initials on it. She gave it to me a while ago, but I just put it on two weeks ago and haven’t taken it off since. I love it so much! It would make a perfect mother’s day gift.
- Madewell lugsole loafers. I’ve been wearing these loafers a ton lately because they’re so comfy. A lot of madewell’s leather shoes take a while to break in, but I’ve had no issues with these. They’re a great super versatile shoe, and even with the lug sole, it’s not so dramatic that it makes them uber trendy — they’re classic enough to last for years!
- Nickel and Suede leather earrings. If you haven’t tried Nickel and Suede earrings yet, you must! They’re such fun designs, and they’re big earrings without being heavy because they’re made from leather. My code MERRICK10 works for $10 off.
- Hot Pink Swimsuit. This swimsuit is a new purchase that I’m so excited to wear this summer. It’s so comfortable and the hot pink looks good on every skin color. I’m wearing a size small regular.
- Tuckernuck dress. I think this is going to be my Easter dress – it’s so gorgeous and springy, and I love the shape!
- Maurices floral top. The floral print on this top is BEYOND. So pretty and so good for spring. It runs a little big. I’m in an XS.
- Black high top sneakers. I was unsure about these sneakers at first, but I’ve grown to absolutely love them. They’re such a fun and cool shoe to add to any outfit. They run TTS and are very comfortable for me.
- Olive green cropped pants. Are you sick of me talking about these pants yet? They are an absolute favorite! So comfy and go with everything. I did a whole post about them RIGHT HERE. I wear my normal jeans size 26 regular and they come in petite as well.
- Navy embroidered dress. If you’ve been following me on Instagram, you’ve seen this dress a ton lately. It’s so pretty and unique and great for dressing up or down.
IF YOU LIKED THIS POST, YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: