I’ve been getting a ton of questions recently about what vitamins and supplements I take every day. Here is my daily routine and what I take when.
I’ve been really consistent with my vitamins and supplements recently and I feel amazing. Here is a breakdown of what I take and when, and WHY I take each vitamin or supplement.
I’ve been taking this liquid collagen for a full year and although it’s crazy expensive and I was super dubious, I’ve actually been shocked and thrilled with the results. I’ve tried a few other collagens in the past, but they were all powdered collagen and as soon as I switched to liquid collagen I noticed results that never happened with my powdered collagens. Collagen is a protein that gives structure to cells, and your body starts producing less of it in your 20s, and you continue to lose more as you get older, which causes wrinkles and sagging skin and brittle hair, and stiffer joints, etc, so it’s great to start taking a supplement in your 30s to reproduce that collagen your body has stopped producing.
I have always had receding hair on my temples, and have always felt self conscious about it, and within about 3 months of use I started seeing growth, and within 6 months I saw tons of growth. My hairline is fuller than it’s ever been. I’ve also seen great results in my joints — I’m running 30-40 miles per week with no issue (collagen helps cushion and lubricate the joints especially as you get older), and my skin looks fuller and glowier than ever.
Unlike regular powdered collagens, which can be filled with a lot of preservatives and filler that make their shelf life longer and make them cheaper to produce, Liquid Biocell has super clean and pure ingredients, and also has an HA Collagen Matrix, which means the collagen is created in a micro-molecular way so it can absorb much better in your body.
It’s stupid expensive (because it’s filled with all the good stuff), but the science backs it up and the results are unreal amazing. I take two tablespoons per day, so two bottles last me one month, and I take the LIFE version because it tastes the best. It has a little bit of sugar. If you want to avoid the sugar, go with PURE, but it tastes awful in my opinion. The LIFE tastes more like pomegranate juice. My code 5737546 gets you $10 off, and if you sign up for their SmartShip program, it automatically ships once a month and you’ll get 15% off. I highly recommend that since you’ll want to give it at least three months of daily use to see results.
These are my hairline results in the last year…check out all that growth! I have literally never had that in my life.
- I’ve been taking Athletic Greens on and off for the last year. It’s packed with vitamins and greens without the high sugar content that a green smoothie might have. I always drink it first before eating anything else, and it’s a great way to get my vitamins and nutrients at the beginning of the day. I’m not married to Athletic Greens, although the taste is pretty good and it has good, clean ingredients, but I’ve heard that Clean Simple Eat’s is good too and my code MERRICKWHITE works for 10% off. I’m going to try that next when my Athletic Greens supply runs out.
- Kristy recommended this supplement to me a few months ago and I’ve been taking it every morning since. It gives you an immune boost (which we all need, especially in the winter season!), tastes amazing, and has good, clean ingredients. My code MERRICKWHITE works on this too, and anything else on CSE’s website. This comes in a bag and I add one scoop to water everyday (and also mix with the next two mentioned supplements).
- I heard about this supplement from a friend and she said it’s her sex therapist. She said take it everyday for two weeks and then you’ll see the magic happen. It increases libido, sensitivity, reduce stress, and other things to help your sex life become even more amazing. This comes in a little packet and I add it to water with my HerPower and CSE immune boost.
- This is a fantastic supplement to help with stamina, concentration, brain health, and focus. I’ve only been taking this one for a few weeks so I haven’t noticed a huge difference yet, but I’m finding with all supplements, consistency and longevity is key.
- I found these a few years ago and they’re literally magic pills. As soon as I feel a cold coming on, I start taking these…like 8-10 per day…and it kicks the cold completely or makes it super mild. Seriously I swear by these, and so many of you have tried them and say the same thing!
- I take this pre-workout everyday before my workout (usually half a stick) for increased stamina and performance during my workout. My favorite flavor is the sweet mint.
- I’m not currently taking this, but I have to mention it since it’s one of my favorite supplements I’ve ever used. It’s a supplement to help with skin and acne. I was really struggling with hormonal acne over the past few years, and randomly decided to try this and my acne cleared up completely within several days. It was literally a miracle worker. I found that after about three months it wasn’t as effective, so I went off of it for a few months and then tried again, with the same great results. I think my body just got used to it and needed a little break, and then when I reintroduced it, it helped a ton. So I’ve been on and off of it for the last few years and have really loved it. I wrote all about it RIGHT HERE.
I know there are millions of other supplements out there, and you have to figure out what works for you…definitely not all of these will be right for you. But hopefully this information is helpful and introduces you to products you might love too!