I’ve been getting a ton of questions recently about what vitamins and supplements I take every day. Here is my daily routine and what I take when.
I’ve been really consistent with my vitamins and supplements recently and I feel amazing. Here is a breakdown of what I take and when, and WHY I take each vitamin or supplement.
similar sweatshirt linked here
Liquid Collagen Liquid Biocell
I’ve been taking this liquid collagen for a full year and although it’s crazy expensive and I was super dubious, I’ve actually been shocked and thrilled with the results. I’ve tried a few other collagens in the past, but they were all powdered collagen and as soon as I switched to liquid collagen I noticed results that never happened with my powdered collagens. Collagen is a protein that gives structure to cells, and your body starts producing less of it in your 20s, and you continue to lose more as you get older, which causes wrinkles and sagging skin and brittle hair, and stiffer joints, etc, so it’s great to start taking a supplement in your 30s to reproduce that collagen your body has stopped producing.
I have always had receding hair on my temples, and have always felt self conscious about it, and within about 3 months of use I started seeing growth, and within 6 months I saw tons of growth. My hairline is fuller than it’s ever been. I’ve also seen great results in my joints — I’m running 30-40 miles per week with no issue (collagen helps cushion and lubricate the joints especially as you get older), and my skin looks fuller and glowier than ever.
Unlike regular powdered collagens, which can be filled with a lot of preservatives and filler that make their shelf life longer and make them cheaper to produce, Liquid Biocell has super clean and pure ingredients, and also has an HA Collagen Matrix, which means the collagen is created in a micro-molecular way so it can absorb much better in your body.
It’s stupid expensive (because it’s filled with all the good stuff), but the science backs it up and the results are unreal amazing. I take two tablespoons per day, so two bottles last me one month, and I take the LIFE version because it tastes the best. It has a little bit of sugar. If you want to avoid the sugar, go with PURE, but it tastes awful in my opinion. The LIFE tastes more like pomegranate juice. My code 5737546 gets you $10 off, and if you sign up for their SmartShip program, it automatically ships once a month and you’ll get 15% off. I highly recommend that since you’ll want to give it at least three months of daily use to see results.
These are my hairline results in the last year…check out all that growth! I have literally never had that in my life.
- I’ve been taking Athletic Greens on and off for the last few years, and when I finally started taking it consistently, I saw major results. It gives me all the vitamins, minerals, and nutrients that I need, and it gives me tons of energy and focus and brain clarity. It has TONS of benefits, and although it’s expensive, my health is where I am willing to spend a little more since that improves the quality of my life the most. It’s packed with vitamins and greens without the high sugar content that a green smoothie might have, and I always drink it first before eating anything else. They’ve adjusted the taste over the years and it’s much better than it used to be, although it’s still an acquired taste. Now I enjoy it, but it took me a while to like it. I mix it up with ice and water and drink it straight. I’ve tried adding it to a smoothie to change the flavor and I felt like it overpowered the taste of the smoothie and I didn’t love that, so drinking it plain is best for me. I’ve also added my BetterGreens to it!
- My friend, Lisa, started this company this year, and it’s really delicious green drinks that come in powder packets to be added to water. I usually have two everyday, and they’re a great way to curb cravings and get more greens. Lots of you have asked if they’re comparable to Athletic Greens, and it’s totally different — these are just greens, whereas the Athletic Greens are all the vitamins and minerals added, so I take both. The Athletic Greens are my vitamins, and this is a tasty drink to replace snacking. My code MERRICK works for 10% off. I do the non-caffeinated BetterGreens and my favorite flavors are strawberry pineapple and Artic Pop, but she’s introducing new flavors all the time so I haven’t tried them all!
- I found these a few years ago and they’re literally magic pills. As soon as I feel a cold coming on, I start taking these…like 8-10 per day…and it kicks the cold completely or makes it super mild. Seriously I swear by these, and so many of you have tried them and say the same thing!
- I take this pre-workout everyday before my workout (usually half a stick) for increased stamina and performance during my workout. My favorite flavor is the sweet mint.
Global Healing Oxy-Powder
- My friend introduced me to this supplement about a year ago when she said she had struggled with lifelong irregularity and constipation. It’s an all-natural colon cleanser and it cleanses and detoxifies your colon using natural oxygen. I don’t have those issues regularly, except I always have issues when we travel (hello, TMI), so the next time we traveled, I gave it a try and it was like magic. Seriously, life changing. You only need 1 (maybe 2) pills at night and the next morning you’re back in business. Definitely don’t take 3 or more pills unless you want to be on the toilet all day long. You can take one per day if that helps you stay regular, but I just take them as needed!
Good to Glow
- I’m not currently taking this, but I have to mention it since it’s one of my favorite supplements I’ve ever used. It’s a supplement to help with skin and acne. I was really struggling with hormonal acne over the past few years, and randomly decided to try this and my acne cleared up completely within several days. It was literally a miracle worker. I found that after about three months it wasn’t as effective, so I went off of it for a few months and then tried again, with the same great results. I think my body just got used to it and needed a little break, and then when I reintroduced it, it helped a ton. So I’ve been on and off of it for the last few years and have really loved it. I wrote all about it RIGHT HERE.
- I heard about this supplement from a friend a couple of years ago and she said it’s her sex therapist. She said take it everyday for two weeks and then you’ll see the magic happen. It increases libido, sensitivity, reduce stress, and other things to help your sex life become even more amazing. I took it consistently for about five months and loved it, and I felt like it got me in a good place that I didn’t need to continue to take it consistently. So if you need a little boost in your love life, give it a try! My code MERRICK works for 15% off, I think!
I know there are millions of other supplements out there, and you have to figure out what works for you…definitely not all of these will be right for you. But hopefully this information is helpful and introduces you to products you might love too!
Today there are a lot of various different ways to support your general health condition and I decided that it is not so bad to use https://cbdreakiro.com/cbd-oil-uk-amazon where I got cbd products. This opportunity is a pretty decent and amazing option if you want to feel calm and to avoid various disorders as well, i recommend this great product because you will notice the result after the first week of usage. Recommend it!
It improves your sex life in many ways, such as by raising your libido, making you more sensitive, and lowering your stress levels. I took it regularly for approximately five months drift hunters since I was enjoying it so much, but ultimately decided that I didn’t need to because I was in a wonderful place without it.
Thanks for sharing your collection. I also take vitamins now. This is the best way to make up for deficits with such an active rhythm of life. I found the best vitamin c tablets here.
Thank you! I suggest this incredible item since you will see the outcome after the primary seven day stretch of use. Suggest it!
Buddy, thank you for the great information!
thanks for sharing this list! What flavor of herlove do you use? I’m reading the reviews saying all the flavors are terrible. 🙁 Thank you!
Before jumping into the current trend of dietary supplements, I advise you to understand this in more detail, and examine your body to understand if you need it. Also check out purity product reviews here
The golden snitch fidget spinner is really a cool idea, Harry Potter is a great movie and is loved by all kids as well as adults, I personally watched it many times :). Thanks for this idea!!
I’ve heard that it helps, but if you want to relax and avoid discomfort or fatigue, I recommend trying rolling trays from this source https://everythingfor420.com/collections/cheap-bongs-under-50/ as it helps to quickly wind things up and enjoy a few smokes. It is always beneficial for me and it is completely safe. I hope it will be useful to you there. Good luck guys
I have always been a hardworking person and have never complained of any pain or anything else. But now, after the midlife crisis, my back started hurting constantly. Can СВD help me get rid of the pain?
Hi, I think you better google it because this is so popular now and I’m sure you will find a good store on the internet.
Hello. I’m sure cannabis can be a good solution to your problem. They will be the best solution for anyone who has anxiety related problems or to improve sleep. I buy these products from https://westcoastsupply.cc/products/cannabis/ and they help with anxiety and improve sleep, so I definitely recommend trying them.
I am a big opponent of vitamins because it seems to me that most of them are just pacifiers. Therefore, I advise you to try full spectrum cbd oil with thc because this is an excellent supplement that help to cope with many ailments. I highly recommend it to you as I use it myself.
This is one of the best article that i found with informative information. Thanks buddy.
Milk thistle is one of the medicines. Silymarin, derived from the processing of milk thistle, has been shown to have antioxidant properties, may have antiviral effects and reduce inflammation, according to research. You can find the best milk thistle capsule here
Thanks for sharing useful information! I really appreciate how you took the time to gather and organize all of this valuable content. It’s evident that you put a lot of effort into researching and curating these resources, and it shows in the quality of your work. Your insights have been incredibly helpful, and I’m grateful for your willingness to share them with me. From tips on productivity hacks to industry news updates, everything you’ve provided has been informative and enlightening. You’re truly a wealth of knowledge, and I look forward to learning more from you in the future. Keep up the fantastic work!
Thanks for sharing useful information! I really appreciate how you took the time to gather and organize all of this valuable content. It’s evident that you put a lot of effort into researching and curating these resources, and it shows in the quality of your work utk infrared heating pads. Your insights have been incredibly helpful, and I’m grateful for your willingness to share them with me. From tips on productivity hacks to industry news updates, everything you’ve provided has been informative and enlightening. You’re truly a wealth of knowledge, and I look forward to learning more from you in the future. Keep up the fantastic work!