Simple, but festive interior Christmas decorations in our new home.
Our interior Christmas decorations in our new home are simple but festive. Come see what we did!
Decorating a new home for Christmas is magical
I love decorating my house for Christmas. This year we’re in a new house for Christmas, and figuring out new places for my interior Christmas decorations, plus adding a few new pieces, is just so fun.
We keep our Christmas decor simple and pretty
Our Christmas decorating style is simple, but I love the coziness and magic it adds to our home.
We put a few garlands up on the fireplace, staircase, and the pendant lights, we put a wreath on the door, and we even added some beautiful festive bows to the back of our island chairs.
Check it all out!
LINKS TO EVERYTHING
- Live Edge Dining Table
- Studded Chairs
- Neon light – custom made by Mello Signs
- Buffet Table
- Gold Chargers (these are silver – we bought the gold in store)
- Gray Dinner Plates
- Gray Salad Plates
- Confetti Glasses
- Gold Utensils (spoons, forks, knives)
- Red Napkins
- Live Garland from Trader Joes
- Gold Decorative Bowl
LIVING ROOM DETAILS:
- Garland details are HERE (also I have a highlight on my IG profile explaining how to put it together)
- Round Entry Table
- Gold Bowl
- Vases from Home Goods
- Eucalyptus Leaves from Hobby Lobby
- Fresh wreath from Home Depot