Here are a few more things that I’ve been working on during my Figure painting class this semester:
Notice a different on this painting? My teacher felt that the blocks in the background were taking over, so I painted over them. I think that the three sections make the painting a lot more interesting.
This was a seven day painting we did in class. I’m actually pretty happy about how it turned out cause two days before it was due, I realized that his head was WAY too small, so I quickly had to repaint the entire head in the last two days. I think it turned out pretty good!
This is another seven day painting, but this was a grisaille painting (meaning just black and white) instead of a full color one. If we had time at the end we could have put color on it, but I didn’t have time.
I still have Crawford’s painting and my self portrait from this class that I haven’t put on here, but those are at the school. I’ll put them up here soon. Right now I have some illustrating to do..