You ask, I answer. You told me who you were still shopping for, and here are a bunch of last minute gift ideas for all those people.
Still shopping for Christmas? Need some last minute gift ideas? I’ve got you covered with gifts that will still come in time for Christmas!
Last minute gift ideas for people who are actually on your list
The other day on instagram I asked who you were still shopping for. Hundreds of you responded telling me the people you were still shopping for (and struggling to come up with a gift)!
We compiled all those people into a big list and have gift ideas for each of them. Time to cross those people off your list!
Only another day or two before it’s too late – get those last minute gifts ordered!
We’re down to the wire, so get those gifts ordered TODAY!
. . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Gift ideas for PARENTS and GRANDPARENTS
- Parents and in-laws
- A gift card to go out to a nice restaurant. They’ll love a chance to splurge on a date night!
- Tiles! These are little tiles that go on your keychain and allow you to ping your keys from your phone. You can also put it on anything else they often lose!
- Facebook Portal – this is a great gift if you talk often on the phone. This is a video chat screen that moves as they move and talk. My parents love theirs!
- I have lots more parents and in-laws gifts in my gift guide HERE!
Super picky mom gift
- Picky mom
- A subscription to ScentBird! It’s a monthly subscription that sends you samples of different perfumes with enough for 30 days in the bottle. She can try a different scent every month!
- Jewelry travel carrying case. She’ll get lots of use out of this, even if she doesn’t travel much! It’s perfect for storing jewelry.
A gift for grandpa
- How about some nice warm slippers? These are under $25 and look cozy!
My in-laws who have everything
- Stocking stuffers for in-laws who have everything
- Do they have TONGUE SCRAPERS? Cause that’s something every person needs! This is a 4-pack so you can add one to everyone’s stocking!
Step-dad with no hobbies
- My step-father. He is retired, sedentary and doesn’t have any hobbies
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Gift ideas for your SPOUSE:
Husband gift ideas
- Gift for husband who has been losing weight and is picky
- Give him the gift of getting his clothes tailored! My husband lost some weight a few years ago and got all of his suits tailored and it’s incredible how good they look and what a difference it makes.
- Try a pair of shoes, since his feet won’t change if he’s planning to lose more weight. My husband’s favorite nice shoes (that aren’t too crazy expensive) are Allen Edmonds. They’re incredible quality for the price! Your husband will swoon over them and love having a pair of expensive designer shoes.
- Um, hello. Sex Advent Calendar. Honestly, if your husband is losing weight, this is an amazing to show him how proud you are of his dedication and hard work of getting healthy and taking care of his body. But of course this is a perfect gift for ANY guy, not just one losing weight. In November, I talked about a Christmas one, but this one is not holiday specific. It’s just a month of love. You might have to pay expedited shipping to get in time for Christmas, but I think it’s worth it!!
Wife gift ideas
- Gift for my wife
- A delicate gold necklace. You can’t go wrong with jewelry for a woman, and a delicate gold necklace is trendy but timeless.
- A Necklet! This is a really fantastic gift that lets her layer necklaces without them getting tangled or taking a long time to get on and off. This would be a perfect gift paired with the necklace I mentioned above.
. . . . . . . .
Gift ideas for KIDS & TEENS
Gifts for a baby
- Baby nephew
A backyard gift for all the kids
- Something for all the kids to play with in the backyard
- Amazon has tons of great BACKYARD GAMES for kids that will still come in time for Christmas, from GIANT JENGA to BACKYARD BOWLING, and even CORN HOLE!
- Or if you’re wanting something bigger, a TRAMPOLINE is always a fun idea.
Pre-teen girl gift idea
- Pre-teen daughter
- You can’t go wrong with clothes, but if you want something more personal, put together a little pre-teen kit that makes her feel older (but has age appropriate things). In a cute basket, but TINTED CHAPSTICK, CLEAR MASCARA, DEODORANT, MAKEUP WIPES, BODY SPRAY, plus maybe some cute earrings or a bracelet. You could pick up all of this at Target, including the basket!
Gifts for teen boys and girls
- Boy and girl teen gifts
Gift ideas for a 6 year old boy
- 6 year old boy
A 3 year old boy gift
- My 3 year old boy. He’s my 3rd kid so we have a bunch of toys already, struggling to find something just for him
- Doughsie Dough box! These are themed play-dough boxes with the most fun accessories included. My boys play with these for HOURS. They’re fantastic!!
- Also another plug for Kiwi Crates — they’re fun for kids to get in the mail every month and they have simple and educational activities and projects. I have a free month right here!
Gift idea for a 9 year old boy
- 9 year old son who has everything. All he wants are things we won’t give him (nintendo, phone, etc)
. . . . . . . . . . .
WHITE ELEPHANT Gift ideas
- $5-30 white elephant gift ideas
- White elephant gift ideas are tough, but I’ve linked a few good ideas above!
. . . . . . .
STOCKINGS Gift Ideas
What do I put in my husband’s stocking??
- Husband stocking stuffers
- Edible lube! This will for sure spice things up for 2020.
- This really awesome RECHARGEABLE LIGHTER. I put this is my husband’s stocking last year.
- CORD CLIPS for your bedside table so your phone cord doesn’t always fall behind.
- The best SOCKS FOR MEN. My husband loves these more than any other sock.
. . . . . . . . .
Gift ideas for TEACHERS, STUDENTS, CO-WORKERS
School teacher gift ideas
- GIFT CARDS! Honestly, it’s the best gift you can give them. If you want something more personalized, get them additional school supplies. But also gift cards.
Private lessons teacher
- Daughters private art lesson teacher
- Again, GIFT CARDS. Teachers love a gift card to Walmart to pick up more supplies, or to Starbucks so they can pick up their morning coffee on you.
Gifts for women at my husband’s office
- Husband’s staff, five women
- I think really nice beauty products make a great gift for women. You can’t go wrong with a NICE HAND CREAM, and this gift set makes a perfect gift that’s nice but not too expensive.
- Also a gift card for a restaurant is an easy idea!
A brand new co-worker
- A brand new co-worker. He’s a little “metal” and barely talks.
- You can’t ever go wrong with treats. Everyone loves treats.
- But also these WELLNESS VITAMINS were in my co-worker gift guide and I swear by them during sick seasons. They kick a cold right as you feel it coming on. I’m sure he’d appreciate a bottle of these to help keep him healthy in a new office.
- Piano Students
. . . . . . . . .
Gift ideas for SIBLINGS:
My attorney sister in law
- Sister in law who is a busy attorney and has no time for anything but her baby
I need a gift for my brother and his fiance
- Brother and his future wife
- Gift them a fun date night! They’re probably saving money for the wedding and their marriage, so get a gift card for a nice restaurant, or a fun activity like an escape room. Something they can do together or with friends!
- You could also put together a fun at-home date night package with popcorn, an amazon gift card so they can rent a movie, movie snacks, and a blanket to snuggle under!
What do I get a family with teens?
- Family gifts for families with teens
Something for my pregnant sister
- My pregnant sister
- a back massager!! I would have died for one of these while I was pregnant. Plus it has a coupon for a few dollars off right now.
. . . . . . . .
A good friend
- Good friend gift idea
- Gifts for your roommates
- These STATE NECKLACES are so pretty and simple. Plus they’re under $20! Choose out the state they’re from for a really personal kind of gift, or get matching ones of the state you’re attending college in for a fun twist!
- Husband’s best friend who has everything
- A subscription! There are lots of good FOOD SUBSCRIPTIONS and boxes right here
- There are also some really fun GUY BOXES right here (not subscriptions – just cool boxes)
I hope that gives you some good ideas! Now go finish that shopping!