Shopping for Christmas? Need some gift ideas for people on your list? I’ve got you covered with gifts that will still come in time for Christmas!
Last minute gift ideas for people who are actually on your list
The other day on Instagram I asked who you were still shopping for. Hundreds of you responded telling me the people you were still shopping for (and struggling to come up with a gift)!
We compiled all those people into a big list and have gift ideas for each of them. Time to cross those people off your list!
outfit details from my outfit above:
Get the Gifts Ordered Today
Walmart has become my go-to for tons of holiday things, from clothing and decor to food and gifts. It’s a one-stop-shop because they have it all.
I’ve gone through their site and found a bunch of great gifts that are both affordable and fun, and compiled them below. You can add them all to your cart and finish up Christmas shopping in one click. That’s my kind of holiday shopping.
Here are some great gift ideas for those last minute people on your list
FRIENDS GIFT IDEAS
- “A Friend With Expensive Taste, but Don’t Want to Spend More than $50”
- “White Elephant Gift “
- “Young Couple Expecting a Baby Soon”
- “Secret Santa for Friend Group – Under $30”
FAMILY GIFT IDEAS
- “16 & 18-Year-Old Nephews”
- “Brother and His Fiance”
- “Inexpensive Cousin Gift Under $25”
- “Single 63-year-old Aunt”
- “16-year-old Triplet Boys – No Electronics”
- “91-year-old Grandparents Who ‘Don’t Need Anything”
- “A BIG Gift for a Sports-Loving 8-year-old”
CO-WORKERS, EMPLOYEES, TEACHERS, AND WORKERS GIFT IDEAS
- “New Co-Worker”
- “College-Aged Nanny”
- “Baseball Coaches”
- Nice Insulated Thermos Mug and a gift card
this post is sponsored by Walmart
IF YOU LIKED THIS POST, YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE THESE POSTS
- Gifts for Parents and In-Laws Who Have Everything
- Gifts for Men Who Are Impossible to Shop For