Have a guy in your life that’s impossible to shop for? Here are some great, unique and sentimental gift ideas.
Impossible to shop for men – there’s nothing worse! I’ve rounded up some sentimental gift ideas that will make any guy in your life happy on Christmas morning.
Impossible To Shop For Men Gift Ideas:
- Compilation of family videos
- This is sure to be a winner kind of gift! Take all the videos from the last year that are saved on your phone and compile them into a video set to music. You could do it yourself in iMovie, or there are companies and people that you could do it for you.
- Calendar for his office.
- Make a calendar with pictures of trips you’ve taken together or pictures of your kids and family. As a bonus, add family members’ birthdays and special dates on the calendar. We make this for my in-laws every year with photos of the grandchildren – it would make a great gift for your dad! You can make them through Mixbook right here.
- Framed photo.
- Print out a family picture or a picture from your recent travels together and frame it.
- Framed map of the world.
- Add pushpins of all the places you have traveled together to this map.
- A framed picture of the stars the night you got engaged or got married
- This is a really special and meaningful gift, but also a really cool piece of art. It shows how the stars were aligned according to a specific date of your choosing.
- Make him a quilt with all his childhood t-shirts. If you need some ideas, check these out right here.
- A book of his mission pictures
- If you guys are members of the church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, like we are, your dad or husband or brother probably served a mission. Compile photos, letters, special memories and put them in a book. Such a sweet gift for him!
- DNA test from 23andMe.
- This is such a good gift to get him in touch with his ancestry and culture. Find it here.
- Movie Projector
- This projector from CineMood is perfect for your movie-loving guy. Your whole family can use it outdoors during the summer, he can take it traveling with him. It’s really such a great gift!
- Video from their Favorite Celebrity
- Is there a certain celebrity or sports player that your husband, dad, or brother loves? Send them a personal video from someone famous that they love! These videos last forever and add a big wow factor to the gift!