We all have those people on our list who seem to already have everything. Here are some great ideas!
Need gift ideas for women who have everything? You’re in luck. Here are some of most unique and best gifts for women across all my gift guides. I bet you’ll find a good idea here!
Gifts For Women Who Have Everything:
- Gem Cheese Board and Serving Tray
- This is so different than the traditional wooden cheeseboard. I love all the gorgeous colors and would totally display this in my home!
- Stoney Clover x American Girl Collection
- Talk about a blast from the past. If you have a friend, daughter, or sister, or if you’re buying for your wife and they loved American Girl dolls back in the day, any of these pieces would be such a fun gift.
- Travel Jewelry Case
- This travel jewelry case is high quality. It’s a practical gift that can be used over and over!
- Birthstone rings.
- This would be a really special gift that any mama would love! These are delicate and handmade and super affordable.
- Coop Pillow.
- Trust me on this — it’s THE BEST pillow you’ll ever sleep on. Cooling, super soft, extra padding to make it just as supportive as you need it. It fixed all my neck and back problems. Honestly ANYONE on your list would like this.
- Smart Diffuser.
- Instead of a candle, try this amazing plug-in diffuser! It’s only $35 for the plug-in, and then you can do a subscription for their different scented oils OR just purchase them individually. Code Merrick20 works for 20% off too! You can set how strong and how often you want it to diffuse, the oils actually clean the air as they diffuse, and the smells are UNREAL.
- Custom silhouette necklaces.
- These are seriously such cool necklaces, with your child’s silhouette carved into it. Would be great for any grandma or mom!
- Porch swing.
- This would be a great gift for the mama who loves being out on her front or back porch.
- Flecks of Gold Journal
- I love everything that Rachel of the 3 in 30 podcast does, and this journal is no exception. This is such a quick, easy way for anyone to get into journaling!
- Minky Couture Blanket
- What women wouldn’t want a soft and cozy blanket to cuddle up with? We seriously love our Minky Couture blankets, we can’t get enough!
- Always Pan
- You’ve probably seen these all over the internet – and they look incredible! This would be a fantastic group gift for a mom, sister, or even yourself! This might even go on my Christmas list.