White jeans are a spring and summer essential in my closet! Here are my two favorite pairs of white jeans, plus over 15 ways to style them.
White jeans outfits are so fresh for spring
You guys probably know by now how much I love my white denim. I have several pairs and they’re some of my most worn jeans — especially in the spring and summer!
Today I’ve done a HUGE roundup of different ways to wear white jeans, and I hope you find some inspiration to pull out and style your white denim or add some to your closet if you don’t own any!
These are my top two white jeans right now
- I bought this white LEVI’S JEANS pair last year and wore them all summer! They’re super soft, have some stretch, and are really flattering. I wear my normal size 26. They also come in a style with no knee hole.
- This pair is the updated version of the pair of white jeans I got two summers ago, which I love. Not see-through at all, thick denim, super comfortable and stretchy. I wear the 26. They do run a bit small, so size up if you’re in between sizes. Also the color says off-white, and since I bought mine a few years ago and they may have updated since then, I’m not positive if the color is the same. But mine are white.
A few ways to wear your white jeans during spring and summer
1. Wear your white jeans with neutrals.
Gray, tan, black, brown, cream. They’re all great choices to create a sophisticated and clean color palette. Here are some examples.
2. Wear your white jeans with other white pieces.
This style is easier to wear than you think. The key is to add texture and layers so it feels purposeful — you’ll see in some of my outfits below I’ve worn white denim with distressing, white tops with lace and eyelet details, and more.
Once you have your white bottoms and tops and add some contrast with shoes, purses, jackets, accessories, or belts.
3. Wear your white jeans with pops of color.
You can add it through tops, jackets, shoes, bags, or hats. You could wear them with bright colors, jewel tones, or soft colors. Here are a few outfit ideas.
4. Pair your white jeans with patterns!
It’s probably no surprise that my most worn pattern is stripes, but I like to mix it up sometimes and wear polka dots, floral, or gingham. So many great options and the patterns always pop so well against a clean white palette.