White jeans are a summer essential in my closet! Here are my two favorite pairs of white jeans, plus over 15 ways to style them.
You guys probably know by now how much I love my white denim. I have several pairs and they’re some of my most worn jeans — especially in the spring and summer!
Today I’ve done a HUGE roundup of different ways to wear white jeans, and I hope you find some inspiration to pull out and style your white denim or add some to your closet if you don’t own any!
These are my top two white jeans right now
- I just got this white LEVI’S JEANS pair a few weeks ago and love them! They’re super soft, have some stretch, and are really flattering. I wear my normal size 26, and they’re currently on sale.
- This pair is the new updated version of the pair of white jeans I got last summer which I love. Not see-through at all, super comfortable and stretchy. I wear the 26W x 30L and they’re currently on sale for $35. They do run a bit small.
1. Wear your white jeans with neutrals.
Gray, tan, black, brown, cream. They’re all great choices to create a sophisticated and clean color palette. Here are some examples.
2. Wear your white jeans with other white pieces.
This style is easier to wear than you think. The key is to add texture and layers so it feels purposeful — you’ll see in some of my outfits below I’ve worn white denim with distressing, white tops with lace and eyelet details, and more.
Once you have your white bottoms and tops and add some contrast with shoes, purses, jackets, accessories, or belts.
3. Wear your white jeans with pops of color.
You can add it through tops, jackets, shoes, bags, or hats. You could wear them with bright colors, jewel tones, or soft colors. Here are a few outfit ideas.
4. Pair your white jeans with patterns!
It’s probably no surprise that my most worn pattern is stripes, but I like to mix it up sometimes and wear polka dots, floral, or gingham. So many great options and the patterns always pop so well against a clean white palette.