Teenagers are so tough to shop for! But here are some great gifts for teenagers and tweens.
Need some ideas of gifts for teenagers or tweens? This is a great list with tons of ideas for boys and girls of all teen and tween ages.
I’ve got some great ideas of gifts for teenagers and tweens!
HOME GIFTS FOR TEENS AND TWEENS
- SHERPA THROW BLANKET
- Every kid loves a cuddly blanket — these ones from Cuddl Duds are amazing, and super affordable.
- POLAROID CAMERA
- Kids are super into vintage polaroids right now, and this one comes with film included!
- BRIGHT BOXES
- These are little inexpensive gift boxes starting at $5, and they’re filled with a fun treat or theme or gift. They’d make an amazing gift if you have lots of teens to shop for, or are sending gifts to teens who live far away. Get 10% off with code THANKMERRICK!
- LOUNGE COUCH
- This would be fun for tween or teen girls and guys! This lounge couch is soft and inflatable so it’s easy to store away when you don’t want it out.
- KARAOKE MICROPHONE
- This cute karaoke microphone would be so fun for tweens who aren’t yet embarrassed to belt out some karaoke songs with their friends!
- MINI BLUETOOTH SPEAKER
- This cute little speaker is only $15 and is perfect for playing music in their room or at parties.
- HYDROFLASK WATER BOTTLE
- These water bottles are fantastic, and this is the best price I’ve seen!
- GEL NAIL KIT
- BACKPACK PATCHES
- These cool backpack patches would be a fun addition to his or her backpack!
- BEDDY’S BEDDING
- If you have a tween or teen that hates making their bed, a Beddys would be a great gift! It’s zip up bedding so it’s super easy to make your bed everyday. Use code MERRICK for 20% off!
- LED LIGHT STRIPS
- I’ve seen these LED light strips around so much this year! They’re such a fun addition to any teen or tween’s room.
- There are lots of good wireless headphones out there, but we all know that every teen wants what every other teen has, and that is the real deal Apple Airpods. This is the best deal I’m seeing on them right now!
- PHONE TRIPOD
- WATER BOTTLE STICKERS
- These are really cool vinyl stickers they can attach to their water bottles, laptops, phone cases, or wherever. You can find tons of them for really great prices on Amazon. I’m loving this set for under $5!
- JEWELRY ORGANIZER
- If you’re looking for a “big gift” for your tween or teen for Christmas, this is such a good idea! It’s a jewelry organizer cabinet that hangs on her door or can be mounted on the wall. She can store her jewelry inside, plus makeup, nail polish, and tons more. It has a full length mirror on the outside, and closes up so everything is out of sight. I want one of these for myself!
- LOOPY CASE
- GEL PENS
- SPOTIFY MEMBERSHIP
- Every kid loves more access to good music! This would make a great gift for only $10/month.
GAMES and BOOKS FOR TEENS AND TWEENS
- CODE NAMES GAME
- Your teenage boys or grandsons will love this fun game!
- STRANGER THINGS TRIVIAL PURSUIT
- EXPLODING KITTENS
- This is a huge hit with tweens and teenagers! Such a weird, but hilarious game.
- LASER TAG GAME
- Your kids will LOVE this at-home laser tag game. Your boys or girls can play it with their friends — it comes with 4 players.
- BOOKS FOR BOYS (and girls)
- There are over 80 books and series suggested in this post!
CRAFT/PROJECT GIFTS FOR TEENS AND TWEENS
- TIE DYE KIT
- tie dye is huge right now, and this tie dye kit would be so fun for any teen to make their own tie dyed clothing — boys and girls! This kit is on sale for $22 – so affordable! Include a tee or a sweatshirt and sweatpants set so they can get to work on Christmas day!
- BEADING KIT
- Any tween will love making her own beaded bracelets!
- WOOD BURNING KIT
- This kit teaches you to burn pieces of wood to make designs and art that can then be painted. So cool!
APPAREL GIFTS FOR TEENAGERS AND TWEENS
- VANS MOMA COLLECTION SNEAKERS
- My brother just told me about this collaboration that Vans did with the Museum of Modern Art in NYC. They have sneakers with famous works of art painted on them, and they are SO COOL. He got himself a pair of the Claude Monet shoes, but there’s also Salvador Dali, Vasily Kandinsky, Jackson Pollock, and several others. These would be great for boys and girls!
- BOMBER JACKET FOR BOYS
- Most boys don’t want to wear jackets, and want to “tough out the cold.” But with this cool bomber jacket, they may actually be convinced to put on a coat!
- CONVERSE SNEAKERS
- Converse sneakers, especially high tops, are super popular with girls right now! This maroon pair is so fun.
- JOGGER PANTS FOR BOYS
- Girls get leggings, but what about boys? These cool jogger pants are perfect for lounging and everyday. The slim fit makes them look nicer than sweatpants, but still stay as comfy as pajamas.
- CUTE LOUNGEWEAR SET
- I just did a whole post about cute loungewear sets right here!
- BEANIE FOR BOYS OR GIRLS
- This beanie is made for boys, but would be great for boys or girls. I love the simple style!
- MINI BACKPACK
- Every girl loves carrying around a few essentials, and mini backpacks are back! This one is super nice, and this one is a little more affordable in still a cute style. I also love this all black with the gold zippers.
- BOMBAS SOCKS
- These are fantastic socks for boys, and incredible quality!
- FANNY PACK/BELT BAG
- The fanny packs are back too! This one is simple and cute.
- PURA VIDA BRACELETS
- These bracelets are so perfect for teen girls! Big stacks of bracelets of braided and beaded bracelets are super popular and this one is so fun. They even have a club where they send her bracelets every month. It’s super affordable – check out the details here!
- NIKE AIR FORCE 1 SNEAKERS
- These sneakers were recommended tons of times by you guys, so apparently these are the shoes your teens are asking for!
- SHEARLING WINTER BOOTS
- I just bought a pair of these boots for myself and they’re so fun for winter. Your teen would love them since combat boots are so popular right now. The shearling detail makes them cozy and so cool. I bought both the brown and the black and just kept the black cause I think they look nicer. They fit true to size!
- This is amagnetic necklace clasp that lets you layer necklaces without them getting tangled! They’re pricey, so wait til Black Friday to see if they have a good deal.
- BLUE LIGHT GLASSES
- Kids are on screens so much, especially with lots of virtual school this year. A pair of blue light glasses will help protect their eyes! These are the ones I have and they’re under $16 and super cute.
- ROLLER SKATES
- CUTE PAJAMA SET
- Every girl needs a cute pajama set! These ones are under $35 and come in tons of really good prints.
- PAJAMAS FOR BOYS
- boys need pajamas too! These ones are under $15 and have really fun prints.
BEAUTY GIFTS FOR TEENAGERS AND TWEENS
- IPSY MAKEUP SUBSCRIPTION BOX
- If you have a makeup loving teen, the IPSY BOX is the most popular makeup box out there. It’s $12 a month and sends 5 beauty products in a box every month. So fun!
- EYESHADOW PALETTE
- If they’re new to makeup, this is a fun palette to let them play around without getting too crazy.
- MAKEUP STORAGE CASE
- If she needs a place to store and organize her makeup, this is a great storage bag! It’s under $20 and comes in a bunch of cute colors.
- STICK ON NAILS
- BONDIBOOST HAIR WAVER
- This is a cool hair tool that gives your hair a really nice beachy wave!
- REVLON ONE-STEP HAIR DRYER
- This is my favorite hair tool! It blow dries, straightens, volumizes, and smooths all at once. It’s on sale for $35!!
EXPERIENCE GIFTS FOR TEENS:
- TOP GOLF GIFT CARD
- Top Golf is a really fun place for teens to hang out, eat, and play golf. A gift card for them to go with their friends would be a great gift.
- MINI GOLF GIFT CARD
- We all love mini golfing — a gift card to your local place would also be a good gift.
- GUITAR LESSONS
- Every girl loves a boy who can play the guitar! This would be a fun gift for guys OR for girls.
- GO KART RACING GIFT CARD
- Another fun experience gift – get a gift card big enough for him or her to take a friend or two!
- FAST FOOD GIFT CARD
- Nothing better when you’re a teen than to not have to pay for your meals!
- GAS GIFT CARD
- Every driver will appreciate this!
- CONCERT TICKETS
- Let’s hope some concerts come back in 2021!
Gifts from this guide under $25
If you’re on a budget, here are the gifts from this guide under $25!
TIE DYE KIT | BRIGHT BOXES | KARAOKE MICROPHONE | MINI BLUETOOTH SPEAKER | LED LIGHT STRIPS | WATER BOTTLE STICKERS | MINI BACKPACK | FANNY PACK |EYESHADOW PALETTE | MAKEUP STORAGE CASE | STICK ON NAILS | GEL PENS | BLUE LIGHT GLASSES | SHERPA THROW BLANKET
BRIGHT BOXES | TIE DYE KIT | LED LIGHT STRIPS | MINI BLUETOOTH SPEAKER | BLUE LIGHT GLASSES | WATER BOTTLE STICKERS | SHERPA THROW BLANKET | SPOTIFY MEMBERSHIP | CODE NAMES GAME | STRANGER THINGS TRIVIAL PURSUIT | EXPLODING KITTENS GAME | WOOD BURNING KIT | BEANIE | BOMBAS SOCKS | PAJAMA PANTS | TOP GOLF GIFT CARD