One of my favorite accessories in the spring is a felt fedora hat. If you’re trying to figure out how to wear a felt hat, check out these four fedora hat outfits!
Trying to figure out how to wear a felt hat?
I love wearing felt fedoras in the spring. They’re a fun accessory that adds a lot of personality to any outfit. If you’re not sure how to wear a felt hat, try these simple formulas for fedora hat outfits.
If you’re scared to wear a hat…
If you’re new to wearing hats, they can feel intimidating and attention grabbing. But I promise you can do it!
Here are a few things to remember when wearing hats:
- No one is looking at you! You may feel like a giant neon sign, but I promise you, it’s in your head.
- Confidence in wearing hats takes practice! You’ll get better at it over time.
- You can wear them inside. Don’t stress about hat hair…keep your hat on, even when you go inside.
This is the hat I’m wearing
4 simple outfit formulas for felt fedora hats
1. Wear your felt fedora with a basic top and jeans
I wear a lot of basics, so a hat is a great accessory to make an outfit feel a little more finished.
This turtleneck and light wash mom jeans is super simple, but you could also do skinny jeans and a solid sweater, or shorts and a solid colored tee.
JEANS | SIMILAR TURTLENECK | LEATHER OXFORDS | FELT HAT
2. Try your felt hat with a jumpsuit
The one-and-done kinds of outfits, like a jumpsuit, are great with hats. Hats don’t feel over the top when they’re paired with simple outfits like this — they’ll feel overbearing when your outfit has lots of layers or frills.
SIMILAR JUMPSUIT | FELT HAT | LEOPARD MULES
3. A felt hat is perfect with a graphic tee
Graphic tees have that fun, youthful, festival vibe, and a felt fedora hat goes right along with that.
You could do a lot of variations on this outfit:
- Try it without the jacket
- Swap the jeans for white jeans in the summer
- A pair of wide leg pants would be really cute here
- Sandals, boots, or sneakers are great shoe choices with this outfit
FELT HAT | GRAPHIC TEE | SIMILAR JACKET | JEANS | BLACK BOOTS
4. Finish a simple spring dress outfit with a felt hat
A dress is another one-and-done kind of piece and goes so well with a felt fedora hat. This dress is very simple, but you could do it with a floral or striped dress, or a colorful dress!
SIMILAR DRESS HERE and HERE | SIMILAR ANKLE BOOTS | FELT FEDORA | CHEETAH WATCH BAND
IF YOU LIKED THIS POST, YOU’LL PROBABLY LOVE THESE POSTS